GA Tech Beats FSU | Syracusefan.com

GA Tech Beats FSU

College Football Fsu GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

I had this moneyline but I put way more on New Mexico. I want beck and me den hall to be hung.
That’s a bit extreme I like both those guys but same I was on em. Still got me with the cover but smh

GT is a good team. I am unsure of how good they are because I am unsure how “good” FSU really is. I think it’s safe to say they aren’t a top 10 team whatsoever, but beyond that I have no clue where they land truly.

All I know is GT is a robust challenge week 2, it would be a MONSTER victory for FB early on in his career.

GT is a good team. I am unsure of how good they are because I am unsure how “good” FSU really is. I think it’s safe to say they aren’t a top 10 team whatsoever, but beyond that I have no clue where they land truly.

All I know is GT is a robust challenge week 2, it would be a MONSTER victory for FB early on in his career.
This is all that matters

If FSU was in a conference up to their standards, they'd have had access to resources up their standards and would have beaten a lowly ACC team like GT. /smug

If FSU was in a conference up to their standards, they'd have had access to resources up their standards and would have beaten a lowly ACC team like GT. /smug
GT 24 - FS 21!

That’s a bit extreme I like both those guys but same I was on em. Still got me with the cover but smh
I was on my boat all day and didnt want to be sweating games. Furious at myself bc I definitely would have cashed out second half when they were up for a smaller payout.

I don’t think FSU can recover in a week and play well vs BC. Was meaning to take BC over the summer when I was out of state thinking the odds would plummet after the GT game since I expected FSU to get a scare at best. I think they’ll be 0-2.

UCF is more attractive to the big conferences lots of flights to Orlando lots of folks into Disney from those crappy SEC and BIG states. Could be them who get in before the Noles. B1G passes on raiding the ACC but takes them and Houston or something.

If we dont run well vs Ohio than GT game gets really hard.

Also GT runs that QB a ton and we are a team that has had good running QBs that got hurt for about 10 yrs in a row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom