Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Tech players stepped over Allen…that’s not taunting….yeah ok.
If that were me I 100% would have stood up and hard as possible. They ain't wearing cups these days. Punish the nards.

I really don't know how we succeed in this league. Our coach certainly has thrown in the towel.

Like the fact that the ball hasn't crossed the line of scrimmage in the air is proof this offensive coaching staff is moronic. There have to be at least a few skill position guys who can throw the ball 20 yards on a fake with reasonable accuracy. I refuse to accept that nobody can do that. I've never seen a football team that didn't have a few guys who could.

The fact that they aren't even trying means they don't understand the strategic theory of why you have to try that if this is your offense.
Villari is throwing it 15+ yards to the sideline, so I bet he can throw it 15+ straight past the line.

I told my wife that the game was on at 8. She said, so I guess we can watch something on Netflix a little after that when the games out of hand. Completely offended, I said, “both teams are 5-5 and their D is….., should be a good game”.

How’d she know?

I remember when ACC teams were in bowls and people here were like gO aCcCcc conference buddies!!!

Ya screw that this league sucks.
I mean they should call the game fair, but I can't really fault the ACC for being like, "We definitely need GT in a bowl game more than we need this bleepshow of a Syracuse 'football' team in a bowl game."

56 runs, 4 passes behind the line of scrimmage, and zero passes down field is not a great representation of the conference.

If there was ever a spot to rig a game between two 5-5 teams, this is it.

I wanted to hire Dino SO BADLY that year. I was TERRIFIED we would hire Chris Ash. It is so time for change. This is exactly NOTHING like he told us to close our eyes and imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom