Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidearm backwards. Nothing like a backwards pass on your own 20 with 7 secs in the half. Unthinkable

Really one blown play by the D and the jump of 4th down.. not a bad effort

On offense GT much faster to the ball and we are doing nothing to cause they to think. Need some better plays.. Run the reverse 1 time please, just to make the outside guys slow down the attack.

Good news is one drive and we are back in if we have it in us

Every key play so far has been our mistake.

This is just not a full analysis

The money in the system is thousands of multiples of what it was.

It IS corrupt and the officiating is just one of the issues, but it IS an issue that play (player safety? late hit? hit on the head?) is a dynamic example.
Yes, yes, the money of a Weedeater Bowl invite is clearly worth going to jail over.

Wouldn't surprise me to see one of our RB/TE/WR throw a pick 6 on the 1st drive of the 2nd half.

Exit Strategy Bai GIF

Dino... "And make sure you get out of bounds to stop the clock, son, so we can have our injured QB who can't throw go out there to take a knee!"

Pats him on the butt and sends him out.
Haha.

Add in “also I will complain about it to the ref as if it matters.”

No one is committing a felony to get a 5-5 Georgia Tech team into a bowl. You guys are lunatics.
I dunno that anybody is saying that. I think it's easier to imagine a situation where you subconsciously the people what they want.

Really one blown play by the D and the jump of 4th down.. not a bad effort

On offense GT much faster to the ball and we are doing nothing to cause they to think. Need some better plays.. Run the reverse 1 time please, just to make the outside guys slow down the attack.

Good news is one drive and we are back in if we have it in us

Every key play so far has been our mistake.
I want what you’re drinking

Serious question: does Dino's buyout decrease significantly after this week or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom