Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Dino decided not to show anything this week so he can save it all for next week to become bowl eligible? I mean you can’t tell me somebody can’t throw a 10-15 yard pass downfield when they can throw 10-15 yards to the sideline.
Seriously makes zero sense not to loosen em up by throwing downfield once or twice.
This is a good theory. He probably figured that his best shot at 6 wins is against Wake in the Dome and is holding back this week. Or maybe he just sucks.. IDK

I’ll just keep asking. Do you think the ACC is engaged in a criminal conspiracy to alter the outcome of games via crooked officiating?

That’s what you guys are suggesting. So just own it if you feel that is the case.
Yes.

if you run the reverse then the ends have to stay home every play and not attack because they might get run by. you need to make they honor the players that are not getting the ball.

Really dont hold on the one run and make the kick.. 17-10 at the half with the ball.

Too bad we took penalties on the next 2 drives as well because we need to be going 2-3-4 forward and when that stopped we died out..
There are 8 to 9 guys in the box. You think “Stay home” matters? They want their guys to stay home. They have more guys than we have running or blocking. A reverse would result in a negative play.

I’ll just keep asking. Do you think the ACC is engaged in a criminal conspiracy to alter the outcome of games via crooked officiating?

That’s what you guys are suggesting. So just own it if you feel that is the case.

Humans have biases. Refs are human. There isn't a directive to punish us. But there is a bias. We rarely see flags on the other team. We see flags in our favor picked up all the time and bang bang plays go against us.

Yes, ACC refs suck. But even in our Ws we get the short end. Shouldn't we get at least one game where we get the calls?

Remember when we had guys that could play like Zach Mahoney? The good old days
I remember when Mahoney was a beloved but otherwise made fun of backup. He'd easily start in this offense, even with a healthy Shrader.

Yeah, they couldn't keep a lid on Watergate, but Bubba and his friends have managed to fix games for years and no one has found out. :rolleyes:

It shouldn’t matter. Every coach who gets fired has a buyout. Coaches contracts very seldom end without another year. Buyout should not be a factor.
My point was, is Dino trying to force them to fire him earlier so he gets a bigger buyout? Because this slop is insane.

No one on campus can throw a football 15 yds? Lax team? Sig Chi? Maybe a Tri Lamb?

It’s halftime. I’m still shaking my head at the field goal attempt. The entire complexion of the game changes on that decision. I really, really, truly cannot understand what on earth that guy is thinking there. It defies everything we know. There’s no way in heck we’re making that FG.

they now know what GT is doing.. Lets see if they can get the players to stop making mistakes and move the ball like the first drive.

Still need GT to make a couple more goofs.

Explain in detail how a reverse would cause any issue for the defense.

The backers and safeties are basically standing on line of scrimmage.

They’re over pursuing because they have no reason to think ‘stay home’. You HAVE to try and keep the pursuit honest.

I mean the game planning is mind-boggling insane.. If the plan is to run the wildcat and wear GT down then why are you not cailing a TO with 45 second left to get the ball back with 2 more TO? Even if you not taking a shot down field your still executing your game plan of wearing them down. Its 2, 3, 4, more plays that you get to wear them down. Whats the philosophy on not calling a TO? How does that help you? There's no answer because its just horrible game management, again

Humans have biases. Refs are human. There isn't a directive to punish us. But there is a bias. We rarely see flags on the other team. We see flags in our favor picked up all the time and bang bang plays go against us.

Yes, ACC refs suck. But even in our Ws we get the short end. Shouldn't we get at least one game where we get the calls?
Do me a favor, go on other teams boards after they lose to us and tell me when any of them don’t think the refs screwed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom