Ga Tech Pt II postgame | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Pt II postgame

Konnan got squashed by Goldberg. Then he got jumped by Rude and Hennig afterwards! Luger and Nash come down to make the save! Wolfpack vs. Black/White beef!

Boeheim finishes the press conference by giving Axe the pedigree. Then Elvir Ovcina, Bud Poloquin, and Townie run to the podium and start hitting DO nerds with steel chairs. Then they all start doing crotch chops as the DX theme music blares.

1677635927778.jpeg

So how long ago has it been since 4 15 + pt losses? 3 was the 60s someone posted I thought..

One thing JB was right about. We can't play Man, either. I was wondering if he was rooting for us to not look too good in man.

Most of us know this is true but also know JB will be back next season. If he is let go then Red will be hired and it will be more of the same.

If that's still the case after we get blown out of these next 2 games, and Red Autry is the replacement, then Wildhack will be fired within the year.

I never like to see SU lose but I am actually extremely happy to watch us get blown out time and time again over the last four games. This just makes it so obvious that the end is here for JB and the program needs to move on. If I’m Wildhack I’m announcing JB’s retirement tomorrow so he can have an official send off against Wake.

The JB era ends within the next week. Give him a send off and move on to the next chapter.

Most definitely the worst 3 game sequence in JB's coaching career. It is time to walk away Jim. The zone defence is past its time. Your substitution patterns are pathetic. No player knows what to expect any more. Thank you for many years of quality basketball but please -- no mas.

One thing JB was right about. We can't play Man, either. I was wondering if he was rooting for us to not look too good in man.

We can't do a lot of things. It's hard to know if we could play man to be a few ppp better and an NIT team as there wasn't evidence. Tonight the team was already quitting before changing. Gimme a press to a zone mixed with man depending on matchups.

Most of us know this is true but also know JB will be back next season. If he is let go then Red will be hired and it will be more of the same.
Red will do WAY better than this. Anyone would.

Maybe JB is taking a dive to set Red up to look good in comparison?

If the press doesn’t ask about Bell they aren’t doing their jobs

Scary thing is this is years from being fixed with these players. The portal would need a massive haul like Pitt did and a new coach instantly to get kids on board. I’m sure Adams is just dying to come here now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom