Ga Tech Pt II postgame | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Pt II postgame

Boeheim finishes the press conference by giving Axe the pedigree. Then Elvir Ovcina, Bud Poloquin, and Townie run to the podium and start hitting DO nerds with steel chairs. Then they all start doing crotch chops as the DX theme music blares.

Who is working the nunchuks?

We need a 5-star with nunchuk skills...

Got Wake tix months ago for the family to see the 2003 celebration and Hak/Gmac jersey retirements-
That day has become the irony of celebrating the past pinnacle, while living in the nadir.

Talk about mixed emotions about attending a game...

Why do we insist on hiring someone with ZERO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE?

Do you all not realize that he is part of the problem?

The only way we screw this up is by hiring Autry, McNamara or Hopkins.

Hire an experienced head coach!

Exactly I don't get it. I am sure people like those 3 on a personal level but LET IT GO AND MOVE ON.

Felisha Legette-Jack is the best basketball coach on the hill, and the women’s program has been better than the men’s program the last decade. We used to make fun of UConn for that, so it’s only right we acknowledge it.

I agree with you, but I’m resigned to what will likely happen.

And I truly do think Red - or any other highly motivated coach that’s not 78 - would do much better than this.

I don't see how Red is going to be better. Just dont see it all.

I’ll be surprised at this point if we don’t see a “press conf at Manley scheduled for Friday at noon”

For the sake of everyone, it’s time Jim. We want to celebrate it trust me we do. Another season will be tough if this is his best now

I actually think how these games are playing out are going to create a national search (which is needed). Fans and donors are at the bottom and JW better step up

If they do a real national search that includes the likes of Miller - Pitino - Smart, then they can't turn around and hire RED there is zero chance you can sell RED is the best choice at that point ZERO CHANCE.

If the press doesn’t ask about Bell they aren’t doing their jobs
They did, not faulting JB for him not playing, he’s been Buss Patterson with far worse defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom