Ga Tech Pt II postgame | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Pt II postgame

We can’t go any lower than this. 100 points to an awful awful GT team. JW has to make his move.

If that's still the case after we get blown out of these next 2 games, and Red Autry is the replacement, then Wildhack will be fired within the year.

If that is the plan Wildhack should be fired before Red is hired.

It's fine. According to local radio, we should just be thankful we aren't Louisville...yet.

“I’m not doing a good enough job coaching defensively” - JB

Just heard the sound bite on the radio broadcast.

This actually means….. we’re going to practice offense even less and practice the zone more.

It's fine. According to local radio, we should just be thankful we aren't Louisville...yet.
If JB is back next year it wouldn’t shock me if that’s where we ended up. This team loses Joe, Judah, and Jesse. And without those 3 this is one of the worst teams in the country.

Red will do WAY better than this. Anyone would.

Maybe JB is taking a dive to set Red up to look good in comparison?

Why do we insist on hiring someone with ZERO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE?

Do you all not realize that he is part of the problem?

The only way we screw this up is by hiring Autry, McNamara or Hopkins.

Hire an experienced head coach!

Radio said we are in danger of having to play Tuesday, which we’ve never done in the ACCT.
It’s a lock. SU is losing to Wake and BC is beating GT

Something is very wrong inside this program. When you get blown out at home by a bad team. When your team basically quits after halftime. Something is WRONG.
Yup. Never seen anything like these last 4 games here. Just not even competitive against mediocre and now bad teams.

1677636472596.png

Why do we insist on hiring someone with ZERO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE?

Do you all not realize that he is part of the problem?

The only way we screw this up is by hiring Autry, McNamara or Hopkins.

Hire an experienced head coach!
I agree with you, but I’m resigned to what will likely happen.

And I truly do think Red - or any other highly motivated coach that’s not 78 - would do much better than this.

Radio said we are in danger of having to play Tuesday, which we’ve never done in the ACCT.
I don’t think that’s true, wasnt Syracuse the 10 seed in 18?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom