Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

Wait, so you're telling me that the RSNs picked the GT/Cuse game, GT+Cuse+the ACC+the RSNs agreed to the kickoff time... and they still can't get it on YES in New York?
What in the potato salad with raisins is going on here?
That’s an ACC failure.

Is this game seriously not on in NYC? Checked my listings not on msg or msg plus. Just the replay at midnight on yes.

So for those of us with YouTubeTV in the Rochester area, the stream on the Fox Sports app won’t work due to YouTubeTV not carrying YES. Is this correct?
That’s the assumption

Article says game can be watched on FSG app now On YouTube TV? I’m so confused

It says you can get ACCNX through YouTubeTV. NOT FoxSportsGo.

Here is a partial list of some of the most popular options for ACC Network Extra:
  • Spectrum
  • Cox
  • DirecTV
  • Dish
  • Hulu
  • Optimum
  • SlingTV
  • Verizon (Editor’s note: some readers have had issues viewing ACCNX with Verizon Fios)
  • YouTubeTV

Downloaded FSG app. It checked my provider, YouTube TV, says I’m not eligible to watch the game.

Great. Thanks ACC
Sign up for Hulu with LiveTV using the free trial and you will be all set. That’s the only streamer that carries YES to my knowledge

Notre Dame has the COVID, and their game vs Wake has been postponed.

That frees up the Noon ABC slot.

Maybe they move Louisville-Pitt to ABC and they move us to the ACC Network?

Scratch that.

Sign up for Hulu with LiveTV using the free trial and you will be all set. That’s the only streamer that carries YES to my knowledge
YES is carrying the Yankee game though. How does that help to watch this game?

The entire staff and AD should be furious, The unveiling of the new Dome bells and whistles not being shown. What BS

Well, it was supposed to be the Colgate game. So it's not like we planned a giant unveiling TV party.

We've scored 16 points in 2 games. We have only ourselves to blame.

YES is carrying the Yankee game though. How does that help to watch this game?
Multiple streams on the app and several have the game live.

After canceling bundles and re-signing up for things I already had in a different order (and more $), I was able to watch the last 2 games. For some reason it is on my regular Comcast this week (in PA). I feel like I won the lottery.

Well, it was supposed to be the Colgate game. So it's not like we planned a giant unveiling TV party.

We've scored 16 points in 2 games. We have only ourselves to blame.
Why we need any positive publicity we can find. Having some announcers play up the new facility couldn’t hurt.

Why we need any positive publicity we can find. Having some announcers play up the new facility couldn’t hurt.

What would help us is a good showing on Saturday. We'll get time on all the recap shows, they'll show the new roof, and our win. If GT wins, it will be buried.

We have a bad habit of ruining the big events. Express premiere? We get destroyed from start to finish by Penn State. Last year we have Clemson coming game 3, possibly Gameday. The week before, we get steamrolled by a bad Maryland team.

living in the south pays off. Fox Sports South FTW. Woo hoo!

Apparently Pitt’s game isn’t being shown in Pittsburgh either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom