Game 1 Uniforms | Ohio | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Uniforms | Ohio

Yep. Enough with the dumb gimmicks. We need to be who we are!

Have always felt the same way. Maybe with Fran in charge we finally get back to being who we are and wearing our classic uniform combos every week. We all know Fran embraces and respects the Syracuse brand.

Also, folks across the country turn on the TV and immediately know it's The 'Cuse rather than a different jersey combo every week. Let's embrace our gloried tradition!

Are we who we thought we were? ;)
Well this definitely isn't:

5c514e65478f82574a90f0360f2b1a7a_crop_north.jpg

Oregon gimmick - check! Oregon success - nope!

Illinois is now wearing the 2009 abominations.

What are they thinking?

Oh god. And to think I actually liked the white ones at the end. What’s wrong with me. Those numbers…
I never liked the design of these in general and disliked the blue helmets. They had an arena football feel to them. I liked the concept of a gray/platinum alternate but this design made them look like pajamas.

I do like our whites now, they’re clean and classy, and I think they’re cool as an alternate.

Yeah, he said they would celebrate the legacies of guys like Quadry Harrison and Dwight McNabb.
He could have been saying Quadry, Harrison and Dwight, McNabb. Using either just a first or last name for all of them.

Fran said on his show tonight we won't be wearing different unis all the time. He said we're sticking with the color combos we wore in the late 80s and 90s when we were consistently good! What a revelation!
This might be the best news out of Fran to date!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom