Game 1 Uniforms | Ohio | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Uniforms | Ohio

Yeah, he said they would celebrate the legacies of guys like Quadry Harrison and Dwight McNabb.
At least he knows those guys exist and isn’t running our alumni off. Well a few I don’t mind if he runs off lol.

Our uniforms now are absolutely perfect. Lets not change a thing next year (as most new coaches often change the uniforms to have their own new look/era).

Throw away the old blue pants or just keep them for practices.

Very rarely mix things up like all white/stormtrooper for a really hot road game or all orange (for the home game closest to Halloween).

I'm shocked there's not more complaining they kept the block S on the helmet. personally I don't mind it but I seem to remember many people hating it.

I do like the all whites, sharp looking. I'd be happy if they keep those as an occasional alternate. Get rid of the blue pants. I'm not a fan of the all orange look either. IMO, all whites are the only monochrome theme that looks good. All black unis look ok but not for Syracuse. So, traditional unis for all games except one for all whites per season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom