Game 4 Uniforms | Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 4 Uniforms | Virginia

I know all of you love this combo from the McNabb era, but as a younger board member I prefer all white or a white/orange combo. But I also liked the old grey unis and still would like them back as an alternate so maybe I just have bad taste. Gimme an orange chrome alternate helmet too
There is definitely an age factor line of delineation when it comes to SU uniforms.

456230226.0.jpg

lol

OBO - grateful to see this again.

There is no reason to change the uniform every single game. That's not building brand. Once a season show up in some special change? OK. Otherwise it's not special.

Football is not basketball. FB fans are used to seeing their team wear the same classic uniform for decades. The Packers still look like when Bart Starr was the QB, and the Bears like when Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers played.

Imagine the first game you ever get to see Notre Dame football play in person, and they show up wearing this?
NDFB.JPG

That number font is hideous. Embarrassing. Please, never again.

Actually those uniforms are pretty impressive….

All of the angles on the numbers are at 44 degrees.

The blue lines on the shoulders 44 degrees

The gray lines around the neck 44 degrees

There was a lot to those uniforms that people didn’t know and understand. That was a missed opportunity by the athletic department at that time to not let people know the cool facts about those jerseys

There was a lot to those uniforms that people didn’t know and understand. That was a missed opportunity by the athletic department at that time to not let people know the cool facts about those jerseys

Nobody gave a crap about the uniforms after we needed 2 OT's to beat Villanova.

I don’t even know you anymore

We knew. Still sucked.

"...but they had a great personality..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom