Game 5 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Wagner | Syracusefan.com

Game 5 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Wagner

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthWagner.png

Last edited:
Is Alford on notice or were Hatcher and Adams there last week?

OK so Fuentes-Cundiff is next in line for snaps at DT. Didn't play last week but guess they either thought they had to get him more prepared, This is Wagner so he plays for sure in this one.

So Alijah Clark isn't injured? Looked not good to me coming out against UVA. Wonder how hes doing.

Didn't someone says Simmons was hurt? I didn't see it though.

I don't think Chestnut played the last series so glad he is showing up as well.

McDonald is listed as starter. Anyone know what the deal was last week?

So is Barron out for the first half?

OK so Fuentes-Cundiff is next in line for snaps at DT. Didn't play last week but guess they either thought they had to get him more prepared, This is Wagner so he plays for sure in this one.

So Alijah Clark isn't injured? Looked not good to me coming out against UVA. Wonder how hes doing.

Didn't someone says Simmons was hurt? I didn't see it though.

I don't think Chestnut played the last series so glad he is showing up as well.

McDonald is listed as starter. Anyone know what the deal was last week?

So is Barron out for the first half?
EFC actually has been getting snaps

I think Clark came back in the game, if my memory is correct. Surprised to see Carter there. Was in all street clothes last game.
Clark did come back late. In fact, I believe he broke up the pass on fourth down that clinched the game.

He was limping some but was still capable of running hard when needed. I am guessing he has a bruise or a sprain. Don't think it is serious.

There was a big drop off in the effectiveness of the defense once Barron was ejected. He is the only guy on the team that get fill that rover role well. Does a nice job in pass defense and run support.

I think SU is protesting the targeting call on him. If they lose it, my understanding is that he has to sit out the first half against Wagner.

Clark did come back late. In fact, I believe he broke up the pass on fourth down that clinched the game.

He was limping some but was still capable of running hard when needed. I am guessing he has a bruise or a sprain. Don't think it is serious.

There was a big drop off in the effectiveness of the defense once Barron was ejected. He is the only guy on the team that get fill that rover role well. Does a nice job in pass defense and run support.

I think SU is protesting the targeting call on him. If they lose it, my understanding is that he has to sit out the first half against Wagner.

Nope - that was Coley.

Eric Coley had the 4th down pass break up.

Yup, that’s what Dino said in the post game Saturday night. Still waiting to see if he can play the first half this Saturday.

I think Clark came back in the game, if my memory is correct. Surprised to see Carter there. Was in all street clothes last game.
I don't remember seeing Clark return. They way he came off I'd be surprised if he did. I'll have to rewatch.

Thinking this depth chart is last weeks depth chart, like typical, other than the obvious Lockett who is out for the year. Everyone else is game to game depending on how they recover this week. And I think we have some guys who will not recover in time for this Wagner game. Probably can't gauge injury info off of this.

He did come back in. He runs over to celebrate with Coley on the fourth down stop. Jumped to chest bump him and everything.
OK just watched the highlight above. You are correct. Nice! Didn't notice that. That certainly makes me feel quite a bit better about some secondary depth issues I thought we would have.

Dino was asked if Barron would be able to play in the 1st half vs Wagner, he replied that he did know the answer, but he hadn't had the opportunity to speak to Barron yet, so he wouldn't comment.

Sounds like he's out.

If you're ejected from the game for targeting and it happens in the second half, the player has to sit out the first half of the next game.

EDIT: The targeting penalty can be appealed and the suspension in the next game can be overturned. It doesn't sound like Dino is thinking about appealing the call, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom