Game 6 Depth Chart / Game Notes | NC State | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 Depth Chart / Game Notes | NC State

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthNCS.jpg

Well, on the one hand depth charts mean nothing, on the other hand the original timetable for Marlowe pointed to a return against Pitt after the bye, not this soon.
Couldn't remember if it was this game or Pitt.

Still no Zeed. Beginning to think we won't see him again this season.

What was interesting as I was walking back to the hotel in Vegas, there was an entire crew of people with Haynes jerseys on walking in front of me. I assumed it was his family so looks like they made the trip.
That's encouraging, thanks for that info.

Still no Zeed. Beginning to think we won't see him again this season.

What was interesting as I was walking back to the hotel in Vegas, there was an entire crew of people with Haynes jerseys on walking in front of me. I assumed it was his family so looks like they made the trip.
Ya sure not the family of former basketball player Jim Hayes? Easily confused.

Well, on the one hand depth charts mean nothing, on the other hand the original timetable for Marlowe pointed to a return against Pitt after the bye, not this soon.
I would think that for anyone who is banged up and on the cusp of being able to play this week, the staff would really like to keep them out one more week, so with the bye coming up, they get 2 more full weeks to ensure when they come back, they are 100%.

We are doing okay with Marlowe out. Not great. Not awful. I would rather have him 100% for 6 games than 80% for 7. This assumes he really can be 100% in two weeks.

Hopefully the doctors were dead on with their initial assessment on Marlowe.

If a player is ready to play and will contribute then play him. You have to play to win every game.

Ya sure not the family of former basketball player Jim Hayes? Easily confused.
Yeah they were football jerseys, not basketball jerseys, and the name was spelled HAYNES. So no. But nice try :)

I thought JRS got in a little bit vs UNLV?
Yep.

Brown also said Monday that he expects wide receiver Justus Ross-Simmons

The Colorado State transfer has made a slow return from a hamstring injury that kept him out the first two weeks of the season. He played six snaps against Stanford and seven against UNLV.

He has yet to be targeted by quarterback Kyle McCord.

“I feel like Justus Ross-Simmons will be back in rare form,” Brown said. “I met with him this morning and we talked a little bit. He’s just ready.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom