Game 6 or USA-Honduras | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 or USA-Honduras

PoppyHart

All American
What will you be watching? If both, which gets the volume? Both start at 9 EST.

Probs game 6, as it sounds like the U.S. just needs to scrape enough points by in the remaining home games to qualify.

USA adds Beckerman
If he sees the field I will lose a little faith in JK. Cameron played well against Panama and even though he got a yellow I wouldn't use Beckerman unless the entire MF had yellow card suspensions. I get we are saving Donovan for Gold Cup because the first Gold Cup now means something a playoff for the Con Fed Cup, but if JK is adding Beckerman is he is better off adding Donovan.

Game 6 for me. Couldn't care less about soccer. Boring. I'd watch a regular season D-League game before I watched the biggest soccer game in world history.

What will you be watching? If both, which gets the volume? Both start at 9 EST.

US - Honduras qualifier. No need to watch the NBA game until the 3rd quarter. I think the Heat are going down. One last ring for Duncan.

Game 6 for me. Couldn't care less about soccer. Boring. I'd watch a regular season D-League game before I watched the biggest soccer game in world history.

dempsey.gif

Soccer is fun to play, not so much to watch on TV. Basketball is fun to watch, fun to play but I don't much like NBA .... hmmmmmm .... game 6 it is.

:)

I'm willing to bet if you watched the U.S. play a qualifier you would enjoy it.

With game 6 on...not a chance! The NBA is my favorite sport, on the whole, though obviously Cuse games come first.

I tried a bit with soccer during the Olympics last summer...couldn't get into it. Found myself watching the women's hoop games more than the soccer team everyone was going nuts over.

Probs game 6, as it sounds like the U.S. just needs to scrape enough points by in the remaining home games to qualify.

And that's why no one in the US cares about soccer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom