Game 7 Uniforms | FSU | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Uniforms | FSU

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F8QP3RlWwAAmZi6

Dress in pink for all I care if that meant we show a respectable team that we all expected this year.

Didn’t we go with the all grey for a beat down at USF?

Needs moar duct tape and 44 degree stripes!!

Even UVA went all blue last time they beat the Noles.

I think this was our color combo in 2013 when the Jameis Winston team stole our dignity like we were supermarket crab legs. #topicaljokes

Edit: yes they were. I actually love that 2013 version. You don't need the word "Orange" on the front. So much cleaner looking that way.

ghows-GA-de20ac26-f324-432a-a44b-3305652d2f84-6958c026.jpeg

Hopefully the blue pants will have enough wear on them this year that they get retired to become future practice pants and we never have to see them in game action ever again.

My wife actually asked me what was wrong when I gaged a little bit after seeing the blue pants in the image above. Yuck.

Last time they wore stupid-ass blue pants at FSU, Julian Whigham spent the night in the hospital.

You'd think that would send them to the dustbin forever, but no.
Always tempting fate. It's the Syracuse way.

Somebody needs to tell our athletic department that it’s ok to wear traditional, doesn’t have to be different every single week. A regular OWO would’ve been fine.
This trend can’t go away soon enough, but feels like they’ve been doing it for a solid decade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom