Game Day Vaccination Policy... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Game Day Vaccination Policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the same then realized it is only the unvaccinated that need to be tested. And only those who don’t choose to be tested before the game would need to be accommodated. With 65% of all county residents and nearly 78% of those over 18 vaccinated I think it would be more manageable.

Vaccinated people can get and spread covid as well. People need to understand this (not you personally, but in general).

If you uniform procedure for all then you increase safety for all and reduce the amount of **** shows people have to deal with/see in public and cut down on dome staff needing to check vaccine status or the like.

Cuse has a real chance to be leader in this and get a ton of positive recognition for it. Simplify the equation, test + negative = dome admittance. Set up testing spots on sky top before bus entry (please) and on the quad. Pass? Get an orange arm band and move along. Fail? Here's some big projector screens up, tail gate and watch at your own risk.

Vaccinated people can get and spread covid as well. People need to understand this (not you personally, but in general).

If you uniform procedure for all then you increase safety for all and reduce the amount of **** shows people have to deal with/see in public and cut down on dome staff needing to check vaccine status or the like.

Cuse has a real chance to be leader in this and get a ton of positive recognition for it. Simplify the equation, test + negative = dome admittance. Set up testing spots on sky top before bus entry (please) and on the quad. Pass? Get an orange arm band and move along. Fail? Here's some big projector screens up, tail gate and watch at your own risk.
new or future variants probably until boosters in the fall or winter, older variants not really true on vaxers giving covid

new or future variants probably until boosters in the fall or winter, older variants not really true on vaxers giving covid

Unfortunately not reflected by overall numbers and butts in hospital beds. Otherwise one would expect those 2 indicators to roughly match the % of population vaccinated.

The big gain is mortality rate dropping of a cliff although dark side of that is how many of the highest risk have sadly already passed...

Look, I’ve done the right thing, I’ve gotten vaccinated.

If you are an adult and have chosen not to get vaccinated at this point, I don’t really care if I infect you anymore.

You had the resources and the opportunity to protect yourself.

With that being said, if I’m vaccinated I shouldn’t have to be tested and if they only required vaccinated fans it would be one step better.

It’s been proven even with the Delta variant that if you get Covid it’s like a mild cold. There is a reason in states with high vaccination rates, that even though numbers are going up, hospitalizations are relatively flat

Yeah, but he's Alaska time, so he starts at 3 or 4 in the morning.

He recently moved to Vegas I think to help slow the drinking down. So instead of 3 or 4 he's really starting at like 6 or 7 now

Look, I’ve done the right thing, I’ve gotten vaccinated.

If you are an adult and have chosen not to get vaccinated at this point, I don’t really care if I infect you anymore.

You had the resources and the opportunity to protect yourself.

With that being said, if I’m vaccinated I shouldn’t have to be tested and if they only required vaccinated fans it would be one step better.

It’s been proven even with the Delta variant that if you get Covid it’s like a mild cold. There is a reason in states with high vaccination rates, that even though numbers are going up, hospitalizations are relatively flat
exactly the only reason to get tested if vaxed is if A: you feel awful and cant manage., B- If you were around someone who tested positive and is showing symptoms and or out of betterment of family members or friends if your going to see and there in at risk group or a requirement for travel, C- piece of mind if your prepared to be told to quarantine even though vaxed. Otherwise if you feel like its possible you have it wear a mask and stay away from people as much as possible

Last edited:
exactly the only reason to get tested if vaxed is if A: you feel awful and cant manage., B- If you were around someone who tested positive and is showing symptoms and or out of betterment of family members or friends if your going to see and there in at risk group or a requirement for travel, C- piece of mind if your prepared to be told to quarantine even though vaxed. Otherwise if you feel like its possible you have it wear a mak and stay away from people as much as possible

100%

Per this page the over the counter tests will not work. Has to be from a healthcare provider which stinks.

Dome Policy
I have been told the same. Over the counter tests are considered indicative but not diagnostic.

I've seen a few times in here where posters are implying the covid vaccine doesn't work. Based on vaccinated hospitalization rates that just isn't true. Stop spreading lies and covid.

I'm guessing this may get deleted, so please delete the misinformation as well.
They work, just not as they were pitched to the public.

I just got over covid (unvaxxed). A friend of mine also had it, same exact symptoms (vaxxed). I was symptomatic for 10 days. She was only symptomatic for 6 days. Seems like that’s a pretty decent example of the vaccines efficacy and also lack thereof.

As far as Syracuse Gameday policy.. I’d have no issue paying for a rapid test and then wearing a mask if I really wanted to go to a game… problem is, I don’t. I would if the program gave me a reason to fly up and go through the hassle, but for what we’ve been shown lately… nah, I’m good.

For a program struggling to get the fan base energized, playing inside, in New York, during a pandemic is a pretty much worst case scenario.

I’m going to the Florida Gator home opener this weekend. Literally zero covid protocols. Same for friends of mine going to Clemson/Georgia.

Will the the vaccine be FDA Approved by September 11 for Rutgers? I think this is what may be holding some up from getting the shot.
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's the government tracking device and mind controlling serum.

I just got over covid (unvaxxed). A friend of mine also had it, same exact symptoms (vaxxed). I was symptomatic for 10 days. She was only symptomatic for 6 days. Seems like that’s a pretty decent example of the vaccines efficacy and also lack thereof.

As far as Syracuse Gameday policy.. I’d have no issue paying for a rapid test and then wearing a mask if I really wanted to go to a game… problem is, I don’t. I would if the program gave me a reason to fly up and go through the hassle, but for what we’ve been shown lately… nah, I’m good.

For a program struggling to get the fan base energized, playing inside, in New York, during a pandemic is a pretty much worst case scenario.

I’m going to the Florida Gator home opener this weekend. Literally zero covid protocols. Same for friends of mine going to Clemson/Georgia.
Chris Pratt What GIF

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's the government tracking device and mind controlling serum.
the pfizer is already fly approved,the moderna probably will be by end of september

And that is why Florida is in the shape they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.