Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!! | Syracusefan.com

Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!!

#1 team in the nation. If the games not on tv.. I don't care if its a start time issue, that's some JV type ...

Last edited:
I believe anybody in the cny central viewing area will get it.

I hope that list will be continuously added to throughout the morning/afternoon.
Actually may work out better than if we were on an ESPN channel today, as their schedules are completely packed with other high-profile games. Yes, we're #1, but it would have been a dilemma.

Don't think that list is complete, the game is on WDCA here in the DC area.

Was supposed to be on WLNY (channel 10) on the Optimum Cable network at 3:00pm which I get in NJ. Now with the time change, I guess all bets are off on that channel carrying it.

Don't think that list is complete, the game is on WDCA here in the DC area.

I really hope they just move the game to 7 pm on WDCA. I don't think anyone in DC will care if they can't watch a repeat episode of Burn Notice and The Simpsons.

I am sure they haven't gotten the ESPN 3 issues fixed from early in the season. ESPN 3 has been blacked out for me every time even though my local cable "provider" has not carried the game.

I really hope they just move the game to 7 pm on WDCA. I don't think anyone in DC will care if they can't watch a repeat episode of Burn Notice and The Simpsons.

I just Tweeted at WDCA and emailed them about airing it at 7.

Stayed tuned.

I am sure they haven't gotten the ESPN 3 issues fixed from early in the season. ESPN 3 has been blacked out for me every time even though my local cable "provider" has not carried the game.

Most of the East coast looks blacked out according to ESPN3.

What channel is the acc network on in Poughkeepsie anybody know?

I am sure Time Warner will work it's hardest to resolve the issue for its subscribers. Bwhahaha

As usual, I'm hoping someone will find an on-line stream and post the link ...