Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!!

I've contacted the Atlanta affiliate to:
  1. inform them of the time change
  2. ask if they'll still show the game
We'll see if they respond and/or if they're re-added to the ACC's web page. Fingers crossed.
Well, their web page contact/email form had issues, so I posted the question on their Facebook page. They deleted my posting... I guess that I achieved the first point. :)

Well, their web page contact/email form had issues, so I posted the question on their Facebook page. They deleted my posting... I guess that I achieved the first point. :)
Lol, they deleted your post? What did you say?

I am sure they haven't gotten the ESPN 3 issues fixed from early in the season. ESPN 3 has been blacked out for me every time even though my local cable "provider" has not carried the game.
I'm surprised that's still an issue.
Lol, they deleted your post? What did you say?
I just noted that the game time was changed and asked if they'd still be showing the game. It looks like their page is intended for 1-way communication. Anyway, they should now have been informed on multiple fronts.

I just spoke with Jason Poles who spoke with Herm Frazier. They expect that all channels will be carrying it who previously were suppose to carry it. The only answer I can't get is if ESPN Full Court is carrying it. ESPN3 is. Also the link for ACC is a good bet.
Does anyone know what channel direct TV might have it on.
My sports bar for our game watch gets Direct TV and they do not carry our local ACC affiliate channel. That is only on cable in AZ. If it is not on Full Court I need to find a direct tv channel or they will stream it which will be an awful feed.

The only answer I can't get is if ESPN Full Court is carrying it.
It's on Full Court.

ESPN lists it on their website as such.

I just spoke with Jason Poles who spoke with Herm Frazier. They expect that all channels will be carrying it who previously were suppose to carry it. The only answer I can't get is if ESPN Full Court is carrying it. ESPN3 is. Also the link for ACC is a good bet.
Does anyone know what channel direct TV might have it on.
My sports bar for our game watch gets Direct TV and they do not carry our local ACC affiliate channel. That is only on cable in AZ. If it is not on Full Court I need to find a direct tv channel or they will stream it which will be an awful feed.

You might be SOL...I don't see any RSNs carrying it. It appears your options are FullCourt
(if available) or getting it streamed.

For others...be aware they might throw the game on a digital sub-channel...they are in San Antonio so I'll be streaming.

Last edited:
It's on Full Court.

ESPN lists it on their website as such.
Moon, they list it at 7pm? I know it was on earlier but do they have a space to put it at 7pm?

Any input on what the better stream is - ESPN3 or ACC.com? I've had to use them both in the past, but if anyone uses them regularly I'd like to know which you prefer. I've always had bad freeze-ups with ESPN3 but it may be my computer...

Does anybody in Atlanta use Comcrap Xcrapity? I can't find what channel the game is on.

Does anybody in Atlanta use Comcrap Xcrapity? I can't find what channel the game is on.
According to the ACC web site linked above, WATL - My ATL TV.