Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!!

I just spoke with Jason Poles who spoke with Herm Frazier. They expect that all channels will be carrying it who previously were suppose to carry it. The only answer I can't get is if ESPN Full Court is carrying it. ESPN3 is. Also the link for ACC is a good bet.
Does anyone know what channel direct TV might have it on.
My sports bar for our game watch gets Direct TV and they do not carry our local ACC affiliate channel. That is only on cable in AZ. If it is not on Full Court I need to find a direct tv channel or they will stream it which will be an awful feed.
DirecTV has it on channel 55 in NYC area. Have no idea about rest of the country

I'm surprised that's still an issue.

I just noted that the game time was changed and asked if they'd still be showing the game. It looks like their page is intended for 1-way communication. Anyway, they should now have been informed on multiple fronts.

Whether it proves to be correct or not the list of ACC Network affiliates for today does include a channel I get for the first time this year. Every other time there was a game that I didn't get and it was listed as being on ESPN 3 it was blacked out for me.

llandz said:
I just spoke with Jason Poles who spoke with Herm Frazier. They expect that all channels will be carrying it who previously were suppose to carry it. The only answer I can't get is if ESPN Full Court is carrying it. ESPN3 is. Also the link for ACC is a good bet. Does anyone know what channel direct TV might have it on. My sports bar for our game watch gets Direct TV and they do not carry our local ACC affiliate channel. That is only on cable in AZ. If it is not on Full Court I need to find a direct tv channel or they will stream it which will be an awful feed.

My sports bar in Fairfax has Full Court. They just told me the game is not listed for 7.

My sports bar in Fairfax has Full Court. They just told me the game is not listed for 7.
It's still listed as being on Full Court on ESPN's web site. I suspect the Full Court guide hasn't been updated yet.

Last edited:
Full Court has it listed as a 7pm game. So they updated it. But the Direct TV channel is the same channel as another game.

I guess it's hit or miss here in DC. The channel guide for WDCA hasn't updated to show the game and none of the full court channels on fios list it...we'll give it a shot then hurry back home if it's not on at PrimeTime...

I guess it's hit or miss here in DC. The channel guide for WDCA hasn't updated to show the game and none of the full court channels on fios list it...we'll give it a shot then hurry back home if it's not on at PrimeTime...
WDCA is in the updated ACC web site list. My guess is most FIOS/cable systems won't bother to update their listings. Heck, they may not even know about it unless the individual channels inform them. I think you're good.

WDCA is in the updated ACC web site list. My guess is most FIOS/cable systems won't bother to update their listings. Heck, they may not even know about it unless the individual channels inform them. I think you're good.

Awesome...I'll DVR it just in case full court doesn't come through!

Lol, they deleted your post? What did you say?
They restored it and replied on Facebook:
Today’s ACC game is moving from 3P to 7P due to NC State’s travel problems getting to Syracuse. See revised schedule for WATL below starting at 3P.

News Producers – if you could mention this in the 6P news, that would be really helpful.
Web – please post this information on WXiA and WATL’s websites

3-5P movie Old School
5-7P no change (Simpsons 3X/Cosby)
7-9P ACC game / NC State @ Syracuse
9-10P Wheel/Jeopardy

So...I was on espn3 an hour ago and it had the game set for 7. Just looked again and it is now not there. Anyone else have an issue?

suinaustin said:
So...I was on espn3 an hour ago and it had the game set for 7. Just looked again and it is now not there. Anyone else have an issue?

I just saw it up.

If anyone has any problems, I just got espn3 running at the red fox in Fairbanks Alaska. Come on over

A. input on what the better stream is - ESPN3 or ACC.com? I've had to use them both in the past, but if anyone uses them regularly I'd like to know which you prefer. I've always had bad freeze-ups with ESPN3 but it may be my computer...
Used the ACC stream a couple of times. It freezes a couple of times per game but even at that it is better than nothing.

Reactions: MGP
I just saw it up.

If anyone has any problems, I just got espn3 running at the red fox in Fairbanks Alaska. Come on over

Thanks. I just went and checked again. It does not show in the lineup, but does show in the flash player. LGO!!!!

suinaustin said:
Thanks. I just went and checked again. It does not show in the lineup, but does show in the flash player. LGO!!!!

Are you looking at the Live? Or the upcoming? You might not be able to get in until right at 3, or whatever time it is wherever you live

Just checked all of the Directv Full Court channels and no game. Watching on ESPN3 :(

Directv website no longer lists the game.