Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game likely NOT on TV outside of Syracuse and Raleigh!!!

Yes, thanks, that's one I was going to try. Zippy up above says it's still not confirmed yet, though, so I've got my fingers crossed. I'd love to see the standing O they get when they come out on the floor

Was to be aired on WATL in Atlanta. Should I assume they're not going to air it at 7?

Isn't wsbk Boston a fairly wide reaching channel? I can catch it in canada on that. They show acc network games.

I only assumed that because while it is not part of basic cable it is part of some cable packages here.

Just woke up. Didn't realize game time was changed.

For those in the Raleigh area

The game will air on WRAL-TV at 7 p.m., and it will also be broadcast on Mix 101.5 FM and the ACC's official website.

Normal programming will shift to WRAL2 between 7 and 9 p.m., and PGA Tour golf will air on WRAL-TV between 3 and 5 p.m.

I have tried to check TWC about the time change. They have not recived an update yet.

Love that little green strip across my front door on the blackout map at ESPN3.

So far looks like no go for us in dc area. Chan 20 not listing the game at 7.

Was to be aired on WATL in Atlanta. Should I assume they're not going to air it at 7?
That's my guess.
The ACC site lists Savannah as the only GA city to carry the game.

Hopefully ESPN3 will work out.

Last edited:
Sweet, now I know who's carrying Middle Tennessee vs North Carolina on September 7th back in 2013.

Just added ACC Digital Network to my Roku as my DEFCON 3 option ... hopefully it doesn't reach that.

Slowly, but surely, the ACC Network channels are announcing they are changing their evening schedules... and WILL broadcast the SU game at 7. Check with the individual channels.

Sweet, now I know who's carrying Middle Tennessee vs North Carolina on September 7th back in 2013.

Hey I'll have you know that a lot of grades had to be changed and fake courses created for that game to be played!

Slowly, but surely, the ACC Network channels are announcing they are changing their evening schedules... and WILL broadcast the SU game at 7. Check with the individual channels.

Jeebus, but we're an impatient lot sometimes, aren't we? :noidea:

That's my guess.
The ACC site lists Savannah as the only GA city to carry the game.

Hopefully ESPN3 will work out.
I've contacted the Atlanta affiliate to:
  1. inform them of the time change
  2. ask if they'll still show the game
We'll see if they respond and/or if they're re-added to the ACC's web page. Fingers crossed.