Game looks fixed | Syracusefan.com

Game looks fixed

We could have showed up with the 2003 NC team and there was no way we were coming out of here with a win with this crew.

That was simply bizarre. All of it. From about the 15:00 mark in the first half on, it was absolutely befuddling.

Nova was far more physical inside than we were - never got called. Over the backs, pushes, travels...it was so, so.....off. No way to even describe it.

crazy that macullaugh gets undercut and wright tries to get a flagrant foul called.

you got that right. How does Cooney get pushed to the floor on the inbounds pass before end of regulation and no foul. Nova had probably 15 more FT's than SU...smh.

BTW the punk white kid from Nova is the new Aaron Craft. Can do anything he wants dirty wise and get away with it. Watch every time he drives, he clears off with his off arm, and no call. Did I mention he's a punk.

I didn't mind the calls they made on SU, but 'Nova got away with mayhem. Ochefu and especially Pinkston were given almost complete freedom to do whatever they chose to do. Their off-ball D looked like wrestling.

Reminded me of that Ohio State game in the tourney. Phantom calls on us, mauling on the other end.

WOW! just sitting here thinking it over. Don't disagree with most calls on Syracuse but the "no calls" on Nova were just unbelievable. Hard to win at that point.

WOW! just sitting here thinking it over. Don't disagree with most calls on Syracuse but the "no calls" on Nova were just unbelievable. Hard to win at that point.

this was my interpretation as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom