Game of Thrones and Song of Ice and Fire fully spoiled | Syracusefan.com

Game of Thrones and Song of Ice and Fire fully spoiled

themole

Starter
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ ALL FIVE BOOKS

Joffrey had it coming.

Last edited:
Seriously though, finished ADWD the other day so I am fully caught up. What's the deal with Jon Snow? Will he live? Is he a Targaryen? Will Tyrion come down with greyscale? And geez was wondering where everyone's favorite eunuch was but did not expect that ending!

Seriously though, finished ADWD the other day so I am fully caught up. What's the deal with Jon Snow? Will he live? Is he a Targaryen? Will Tyrion come down with greyscale? And geez was wondering where everyone's favorite eunuch was but did not expect that ending!
Prevailing sentiment in the fan community is Snow will survie. It's quite possible (even likely) he's the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. Seems unlikely to me that Tyrion will contract grayscale - he's one of the three central characters along with Snow and Danaerys. Oh, and yay Varys.

Dude.

Y'all think Jon Snow lives?

Jon Snow's mother was definitely a Targaryen.

I figured his mom was a Stark per above.

I don't think Tyrion would die of greyscale but I thought maybe he would get it on a hand or foot and have to amputate, thereby becoming even more disfigured on top of the facial scars.

His mother was a Stark. It was his dad who was in all likelihood a Targaryen.
Exactly.

Now as to Aegon's and Varys' lineage... some very intriguing theories have emerged.

I imagine others noticed this, but tonight I was rewatching season 1 episode 4, and there's a scene at the wall where Jon Snow is standing in front of a pole and carved into the pole are the initials RL. All that was missing was a plus sign between the letters and an = between them and Jon. Tee hee.

Jon will live. Remember the Vyramyr prologue. It sets up John's warging into Ghost for a while while his body is eventually reanimated. It's of my opinion that as Jon is "reborn", he will be born again as the real Azor Ahai. Jon is 100% Targ...well, 50%, technically.

George presented us with two types of greyscale. The disease that gets you from the outside-in and the kind that gets you from the inside out. We've seen outside-in with Jon Connington, and when Tyrion is underwater with the "stone men", he swallows a ton of water. I think Tyrion will start becoming stone from the inside if he, in fact, has the 'scale.

I'm in the camp that Varys is actually a Blackfyre, and Aegon is not a real Targaryen, but a Blackfyre himself. Remember Dany's warning about the "cloth dragon".

Last edited:
I'm in the camp that Varys is actually a Blackfyre, and Aegon is not a real Targaryen, but a Blackfyre himself. Remember Dany's warning about the "cloth dragon".
Yup - I suspect both are indeed Blackfyres with Aegon the mummer's dragon and Varys the mummer.

Heyyy so watching the latest Season 4 preview, of note is

A) The shot of Shae looking up from a bed. There has been speculation as to whether the show will have Tyrion murder her or have Tywin do it or something, since Tyrion is more sympathetic on the show (and Shae has been too). This seems to indicate it'll indeed be Tyrion?

B) People are debating whether the final image is an Other or Coldhands.

I hope they show Lady Stoneheart in the final episode. I'm wondering if they save her for early in Season 5 because the end of ASOS is so crazy with so much stuff happening (Tywin, the Eyrie, battle of the Wall and Jon's election)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom