Game thread! Lets go! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

pro psu announcing any- completely disagree they missed that jesus

Shut the already. Not a damn target... Good grief

What the hell is this idiot talking about with this targeting crap?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

If that's an ejection worthy hit then baseball is going to get more popular.

I'm nervous about this rule.

The rules specifically states above the shoulders. Lyn hits him in the shoulder. Announcer read rule and say "WELL, the refs have told they can make up their own rules"

Another year of just garbage commentators. Game is officially on mute.

the mute button is fully prepared for this one- is this what we can look forward to in espn acc coverage?

Should have had a pick

Agreed, but we still got the stop and that's a good thing. Just need to make something happen on this drive. Let's get a few good runs here, Jerome.

Its not targeting if he hits him in the shoulder.. which he did. The announcer knows that.

who is this announcer? is he a psu alum?

No kidding. He threw his shoulder into the kid to hit him. That's freaking football.

I love how the announcer ranted about it for three plays, then they show the language of the rule, which shows Lyn didn't commit the foul the announcer is alleging, and he STILL says, "well, he didn't hit him above the shoulder, but in my opinion..."

Idiot.

The officials are being way to conservative not calling too many men on the field against Penn State. They have 11 out there. Way too close to 12. :rolleyes:

If that's an ejection worthy hit then baseball is going to get more popular.

I'm nervous about this rule.

I really hope they tell this clown color analyst to .

Take BOB's wang out of your mouth.

Have they mentioned anyone other than Drew Allen, Jerome, and PTG? It almost feels like only one team is playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom