Game thread! Lets go! | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

The officiating was bad but that isn't what cost us ... we lost the battle up front ... that was pretty much it ... their D is pretty good ...

Oh, I'm not saying that the officiating was the reason that we lost, but it sure didn't help at all.

You didn't think that Desir was interfered with on the last PR?

Not a single hold by the PSU OL, or a block in the back?

The interference on the PR didn't cost SU the game.

The rest of the game was called fair. Got some calls, lost some calls. All balances out

The interference on the PR didn't cost SU the game.

The rest of the game was called fair. Got some calls, lost some calls. All balances out

As I said upthread, I'm not saying that any particular call, or a combination of calls, cost SU the game.

I just find it odd when one team isn't whistled for a single hold or illegal block, and the other is.

The referrees were fine. Our defense was fine. The offense was not good. I don't claim to know if Allen is good enough to get us to a bowl game or not, but I do know that he is not fun to watch play QB. He is rather frustrating to watch in fact.

Play calling on last drive sucked. You can't just throw low percentage 40 yd fly patterns. Have to work the ball down the field with 10-15 yd passes. First I've seen Allen. Made a few good throws and a several bad ones. He's not athletic at all and not mobile. But it's one game. Have to give him a few more before forming a solid opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom