Game thread! Lets go! | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

Allen gets 1 more start. If its a train wreck like this then let Hunt play

Our offense needs a lot of work.

Still...if Reddish doesn't get caught by a fat lineman, we win.

ST were pretty bad, too. Missed FG, bad punts, bad punt coverage.

Don't mind losing most of the time, but the offense looks horrible, making this loss hard to stomach.

Allen gets 1 more start. If its a train wreck like this then let Hunt play

Are we sure it is an Allen problem? Seems nobody was on the same page? Our play calling was awful. The line was awful.

I though the punting was fantastic. The one bad coverage was bc he out kicked it

how many defensive penalties were called on PSU?

I don't remember many offensive penalties called on them either, for that matter.

PSU was the better team. They won fair and square. The refs were fine in this game. No excuses!

Are we sure it is an Allen problem? Seems nobody was on the same page? Our play calling was awful. The line was awful.
Allen was awful but it didnt help that we apparently don't practice on offense

The offense didn't look like they knew where they were lining up half of the time. Drew's accuracy looks all over the board. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

He was throwing balls 10 yards out of bounds trying to hit open receivers. Pretty sure its him:rolleyes:

ole mcdonald cant spell-
might be the reason the offense looked so confused- to many eieio's

He made a couple bad throws but he made a couple really good ones too. Qbs take an unfair share of blame...slow wrs, bad play calling, really bad audibling, terrible blocking. How is macpherson anything more than a long snapper?

One last thought, while I think this offense is a trainwreck, i also think the PSU defense is pretty freaking good. Can I have it both ways? Haha

PSU was the better team. They won fair and square. The refs were fine in this game. No excuses!

You didn't think that Desir was interfered with on the last PR?

Not a single hold by the PSU OL, or a block in the back?

You didn't think that Desir was interfered with on the last PR?

Not a single hold by the PSU OL, or a block in the back?

The officiating was bad but that isn't what cost us ... we lost the battle up front ... that was pretty much it ... their D is pretty good ...

I hope we don't kill this team already. It's a long season as last year sure proved. They need to improve and we need to support them while they continue working on their game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom