Game Thread: Virginia Tech | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread: Virginia Tech

CaptainJ said:
I'll bet you were glad you did at the end though!

Held taking the longest piss ever the last 4 minutes of the game haha

It's up one level from this sub forum.

Thanks, it must have appeared while I was "holed up in the tiny cabin in New Hampshire"(my tribute to you, Bees!) for 4 weeks. So has any announcement been made or just a continuance on pure speculation?

Hey does anyone know if Virginia Tech had a floppy haired tool in street clothes tonight? I wish the camera would have shown him a dozen times at really random moments throughout the game, if so.

Hey does anyone know if Virginia Tech had a floppy haired tool in street clothes tonight? I wish the camera would have shown him a dozen times at really random moments throughout the game, if so.
The one wearing a girl's headband? That was a curious look for a team assistant.

Last edited:
The one wearing a girl's headband? That was a curious look for a team assistant.
I think that was the guy that lit us up the first game, he is out injured.

I think that was the guy that lit us up the first game, he is out injured.
Ohhhhhh... he still looked douchey. Euroupean?

Where is that? Is that on the payside? Or you mean on different sites?

Just go to the forum list here, it has its own section like the recruiting for bball and fball ect

Thanks, it must have appeared while I was "holed up in the tiny cabin in New Hampshire"(my tribute to you, Bees!) for 4 weeks. So has any announcement been made or just a continuance on pure speculation?

http://syracusefan.com/threads/things-i-learned-here-this-weekend-and-other-stuff.86432/

Read the first post, nothing much has changed since Monday and a majority of posts in the NCAA STUFF forum are posters discussing/arguing about provided info and where we are in the process.

Was he calling plays with those laminated cards? They didn't appear very sneaky. # 5 ISO ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom