game thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

I feel like we've just had so many frustrating games over the years that it gets hard to pick them apart. But boy, this one has to have a special place on the list. Or maybe it's just another in a long line, I don't even know anymore.
This one is just painful ... but for some strange reason we are still not completely out of it. Wouldn't be at all surprised we somehow manage to pull out ;-))))

I still think we win this, we can't play any worse and were only down 11. We're a 4th quarter team.

The bright side is that we're moving to a real conference, which gives us games to watch with interest...while we finish last.

Starting to get hard to see the wins from here. But I do look forward to the "did you see how bad USF was? We should definitely beat them" posts.

I still can't believe it's only 14-3. This might be a bigger victory than how the USC score looked at this point.

I still think we win this, we can't play any worse and were only down 11. We're a 4th quarter team.

Absolutely can, will we, no. Great teams win with 4 TOs. Stupid teams lose with 4 TOs and idiot fans label it a moral victory.

We're a 4th quarter team because the other team is probably in a prevent defense by that time. :)

I feel a fourth anda three inside Minnesota territory punt coming on.

LOL.

I think I'd just walk away from this program if that happened.

This one is just painful ... but for some strange reason we are still not completely out of it. Wouldn't be at all surprised we somehow manage to pull out ;-))))

I'd be shocked

Please put someone in for #77. Lou is not good.

I've seen quite a few games that were painful to watch, but not one that was also murderous to listen to like this one is.

Why cant Syracuse football ever be good?

tumblr_m6hjo1gLUt1qdji84.gif

How is this year any different than a grob team?

It kills me to write that, but I don't see much difference.

I look forward to be posts that tell me that Minny's D is similar to the 2000 Ravens, and that progress is not linear, and zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom