game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

I am sorry but Lou Alexander is a AWFUL, historically bad. I never ever thought I would say that I would miss Hay. But i do. Thank god Pugh will be back for Pitt.

12:00 minutes until the "next head coach speculation" threads start.

I think we pull this one out. All these outside runs by Smith are clearly tiring them out - he's due to break a couple!

(Not hating on Smith, just the playcalling)
Please, pass that pipe around. You are smoking some really good stuff!

I'm done with Marrone. I still fully support this team, but I can no longer support the coaching. I previously thought he deserved an extension, but I can no longer support that. Which of course means that TGD will come out next week and announce an extension. :(

This has a pathetic effort in every facet except for kicks coverage.

the sad part is i didnt even know who i'd want leading this team that is remotely possible and/or reasonable for this market. I'm in the "i care too much and need to reevaluate things" camp

love how on all kick/punt returns our guys "shake & bake" instead of ing running with the football forward.

We're terrible, but Minny fans shouldn't be too happy right now. They could still legitimately lose this game. I don't think they will, but the fact that they still could says a lot about them too.

Renè dene in full retreat. Doug's special teams...they put the "special" in specials.

12:00 minutes until the "next head coach speculation" threads start.

Boyz_PaulPasqualoni.jpg

the sad part is i didnt even know who i'd want leading this team that is remotely possible and/or reasonable for this market. I'm in the "i care too much and need to reevaluate things" camp

Market? I thought we were New York City's team? Oh, that doesn't apply when it comes to paying big time coaches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom