game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

Is it really that cold in Minny that our nuts have already shrunk to NFL conservatism?!?

This play by play announcer makes Beth Mowins sound like Keith Jackson. Does he ever get a name right?

Way to go Ricky Renee! Must be the secret juco we were hoping for.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Ricky Rene on that muffed punt.

How hard is it to build a functional Punt return unit that can often at least get a return of some kind, and occasionally a nice return, and once in a great while a big return? Is that too much to ask? I feel like I haven't seen a good SU punt return since Jamal Riddle about 10 years ago, and that's not too much of an exaggeration.

These announcers are horrible!!! Funderburk was in on the opening kickoff and Rene just fielded a punt.

Shaffer made his first adjustment sending the safety blitz. Let's get some points now.

We are not a very good football team ,and playing the present people on offense we never will be, smith is a nice back but should be a backup, PTG should be a change of pace back. We don't have an everydown back, which means we will never be a consistent offense. If we get to 5 wins with this offense it will be a miracle.

All of the first half 3rd and long run calls are reminding me why we're a 2nd half offensive team. We're just trying to get there quicker. Apparently.

How hard is it to build a functional Punt return unit that can often at least get a return of some kind, and occasionally a nice return, and once in a great while a big return? Is that too much to ask? I feel like I haven't seen a good SU punt return since Jamal Riddle about 10 years ago, and that's not too much of an exaggeration.

Exactly. Other teams do it, I never see our opponents so baffled by the idea of the ball coming off a foot. Yet we seem to have no idea what's happening week after week.

The ball is soooooooo high, oooooooooh, what do we do in this bizarre scenario!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom