Game vs Marquette | Syracusefan.com

Game vs Marquette

wink91wink

Walk On
You think Dajuan will get some PT? Judging by what Gardner did to us last time, Coleman might have some better size to hold him off.

As much as I talked up Coleman PT for awhile(and think it was warranted, especially as a way to get opposing bigs in foul trouble and some points on offense), after what I saw tonight I am not sure I want to mess with anything.

JB isn't going to play him unless we are in severe foul trouble or if we are up by 40. That's it.

I'm not trying to take anything away from BMK, he is a great defended and has played amazing defense, but just size wise, Gardner bullied him around last time. They destroyed us the whole second half and I assume that's what they will go for again.

Hes not playing unless our two bigs foul out.

Its not happening. If we see him we are either up huge or we are in deep doo doo.
You're one of our best analysts and were very concerned about Indiana. What's your take on another go with Marquette?

You're one of our best analysts and were very concerned about Indiana. What's your take on another go with Marquette?

Gotta starve them. They live at the line when they cant score. Tonight they didnt need to because Miami defended like they had 3 guys on the floor. We need to rebound, limit their possessions to one shot and keep them off the foul line.

Gotta starve them. They live at the line when they cant score. Tonight they didnt need to because Miami defended like they had 3 guys on the floor. We need to rebound, limit their possessions to one shot and keep them off the foul line.

This. They OWNED us in the paint. Not on the refs for the last time. We shot only jump shots last game. That's the reason we were at the line so little. We need to man up and rebound. Interior D looks much better than at that point of the season. Marq will be tougher on D than Indiana. We should win this. Hell of a ride!

coleman isn't playing unless Rak and Baye are both fouled out. It's just not happening. Time to move on

Will non-big east refs help? I think we rebound well most of the time and are playing our best D of the year. Are you optimistic or not-so-much?

coleman isn't playing unless Rak and Baye are both fouled out. It's just not happening. Time to move on
Crown him. Rak had 2 fouls in the first 1:30 of the game and Keita had 1 as soon as he touched the floor. This was all before the clock his 17:00 minutes left in the 1ST HALF and we still didn't see Coleman

This. They OWNED us in the paint. Not on the refs for the last time. We shot only jump shots last game. That's the reason we were at the line so little. We need to man up and rebound. Interior D looks much better than at that point of the season. Marq will be tougher on D than Indiana. We should win this. Hell of a ride!
You're so right about that. What a hell of a ride. After our worry from the last month of the regular season, we are making a run. Damn...double damn! We have a grand opportunity. Kudos to JB and the team for finishing in style!

This team is SO PRIMED for a National Title. They can DO THIS, on DEFENSE ALONE !!!
The defense was stifling. Perhaps one of JB's best defensive teams ever. We need the offense to perform like they did tonite, but you are a prophet!

attack attack attack.. don't change that philosophy saturday. Should be a good game- we have the talent just gotta go get it done.

Rak needs to step up. He can handle Gardner, just needs to avoid foul trouble.

Coleman only plays if he has to. Our interior defense will be better on Saturday than it was in February. That fat bastard isn't going to have a monster game again.

Chances of Coleman playing at all on Saturday or in Atlanta are incredibly slim. But what chance there is did increase a little tonight. It has nothing to do with being a wide body to put on Gardner and everything to do with the status of BMK's wrist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom