Game watching bar in Tucson, Arizona??? | Syracusefan.com

Game watching bar in Tucson, Arizona???

Anyone know of a good place to watch SU-Duke on Saturday in Tucson?

Thanks!
I haven't been to Tuscon in a few years but it's one of my favorite cities. One thing I remember the most is how congested the traffic can be but I am sure whichever area you are staying in there are some good options (Grant or the University area or Oracle Rd). I'm sure most places will have the game on since we are on the main ESPN channel and then the UA game goes on right after ours.

I haven't been to Tuscon in a few years but it's one of my favorite cities. One thing I remember the most is how congested the traffic can be but I am sure whichever area you are staying in there are some good options (Grant or the University area or Oracle Rd). I'm sure most places will have the game on since we are on the main ESPN channel and then the UA game goes on right after ours.
Lived there for several years. God I miss the chimichangas and cheese crisps. Decades later and still haven't found anything like it back here.

We have not been able to put together a game watch in Tucson. Every time I send out an email trying to get Tucson together for a game watch, I get almost no response. Don't know what it is down there. Maybe the proximity to U of A. We actually have an SU grad on the U of A athletic staff, but he is too busy to game watch.
Now if you want to drive the 90 minutes up to Phoenix, we are at Half Moon 2121 E. Highland Phoenix.

Thanks. I'm in town for a 40th birthday party that night so has to be Tucson. But will be in the Phoenix area on the following Monday so maybe will join for the UMD game.

I don't have a specific game watch for the UMD game. Let me know cause I can always get a few of us together to watch some place.

llandz
Will you be there on Saturday? I'll bring a buddy of mine who we're both from the cuse area and we'll come watch...

I'm here in scottsdale

llandz
Will you be there on Saturday? I'll bring a buddy of mine who we're both from the cuse area and we'll come watch...

I'm here in scottsdale
Yes, we will be there on Saturday. Back room. What is your name?

llandz

I'm here in scottsdale
Who else on here is going to join us? A little syracusefan.com game watch party? SUfaninAZ CuseCactus AZOrange STEVEHOLT ???Any other AZ buddies?

Yes, we will be there on Saturday. Back room. What is your name?

Jared...27 year old...i'll have a syracuse long sleeve Under Armour shirt on with rediculous knee high Cuse socks on

Might just be me but gotta get with the Cuse Crew

Jared...27 year old...i'll have a syracuse long sleeve Under Armour shirt on with rediculous knee high Cuse socks on

Might just be me but gotta get with the Cuse Crew
I have no idea what I will be wearing. Yesterday's loss has thrown me off. My uniform does not work anymore!
I am old enough to be your mother, short redish brown hair.
Don't worry we aren't all grey haired fans. We get a lot of ages for our game watches. And we all age the same during the games!!

Linda,
thank you again for the hospitality!!! You were awesome

Tough way to go out

Linda,
thank you again for the hospitality!!! You were awesome

Tough way to go out
Glad we found you. I am sure we will watch many more games together!! I LOVE JB!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom