Gameday Drink of Choice | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Drink of Choice

product-thumbs-orange-500ml.jpg

Cheap ass beer and lots of it

That's where I'm at. Then when I can't the find the game anywhere (again) I'm going to switch to scotch. Neat. Again. Which makes live stats only a little less intolerable.

Last edited:
I am a single malt scotch drinker, but will be switching it up tonight for the first time in a while...

Cherry Vodka/Diet Dr Pepper

You?
Love single malt scotch ( A big Glenlivet fan), preferred neat but will mix as well, but your substitution is vomit inducing. I will have several Bud Lights during the game.

I am a single malt scotch drinker, but will be switching it up tonight for the first time in a while...

Cherry Vodka/Diet Dr Pepper

You?

A single malt guy going to cherry vodka?! Hmmm. That sounds unbelievable, really! Oy.

A single malt guy going to cherry vodka?! Hmmm. That sounds unbelievable, really! Oy.

Yes it may sound unbelievable, but true. I have Macallan 15 stocked plentifully in my cabinet, but just feel like being nutty.

What the? Did you suddenly discover your family's from Quebec?

;)

Well I go on a fishing trip every year to Quebec, so...

Love single malt scotch ( A big Glenlivet fan), preferred neat but will mix as well, but your substitution is vomit inducing. I will have several Bud Lights during the game.

See now that's funny because I despise Bud Light, and prefer booze over beer any day of the week.

Yes it may sound unbelievable, but true. I have Macallan 15 stocked plentifully in my cabinet, but just feel like being nutty.

Well I go on a fishing trip every year to Quebec, so...

See now that's funny because I despise Bud Light, and prefer booze over beer any day of the week.

Macallan 15 is a good one. Nice.

Keeping it simple...

Coors-widemouth-bottle.jpg

Stocked in the fridge and ready to hit hard this evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom