Gameday Drink of Choice | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Drink of Choice

in my own experience taste is indeed a sliding scale. you hand a man 20$ and say go get some beer.
the possibilities are endless. volume,quantity.quality,taste. perhaps an old friend. a measure of a man.

Last edited:
Pre-gamed in Rochester at Keenan's at a Ballast Point tap takeover - lots of tasty beers. Now to go down to the beer cellar and pick out some brews for the game. Let's Go Orange!

image-113616625.jpg

In Dominican Republic drinking Mama Juana, the Dominican drink of virility. Game is NOT on TV...ESPN Latino is showing soccer only. Go Cuse! I am following the game via online updates.

I am a single malt scotch drinker, but will be switching it up tonight for the first time in a while...

Cherry Vodka/Diet Dr Pepper

You?
TITO'S VODKA and whatever the wife mixes with it

Rocco said:
I am a single malt scotch drinker, but will be switching it up tonight for the first time in a while... Cherry Vodka/Diet Dr Pepper You?

Cherry vodka and diet dr pepper. I love vodka and all types of flavors, and I love cherries. The other part of the equation is the diet dr pepper which I also love. I have to ask, is this drink as amazing as it sounds ?

AZOrange said:
Love how they give you the clicker

I'm on volume control. Currently have the tv playing through the jukebox speakers... Loud as here

Had a roadie out of grand central on the way back from the office tonight. Noah's Mill neat while watching the game.

Cherry vodka and diet dr pepper. I love vodka and all types of flavors, and I love cherries. The other part of the equation is the diet dr pepper which I also love. I have to ask, is this drink as amazing as it sounds ?

Yes it is amazing.

Rocco said:
I am a single malt scotch drinker, but will be switching it up tonight for the first time in a while... Cherry Vodka/Diet Dr Pepper You?
All out of Zima?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom