Gameday Drink of Choice | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Drink of Choice

Say bud, what's in a "Stinky Pinky?"
The BAR KEEP puts down a Stinky Pinky in front of Mark.
"It's the house special: two parts gin, one part strawberry schnapps, one part O-amino acetomphetnome, which is the primary odor component of extract from the anal sac of a Japanese weasel. Some people hate 'em. I love 'em. This is my sixth one."

mark leyner "et tu babe"

Last edited:
mich.jpg

I actually came on to work to get a head start on a presentation.

But have a few cold ones with me to get started.

Amoxicillain. Maybe some Irish Whiskey. Not sure if they mix well together. :eek:

"Side-effects are similar to those for other beta-lactam antibiotics, including nausea, vomiting, rashes, and antibiotic-associated colitis. Loose bowel movements (diarrhea) may also occur. Rarer side-effects include mental changes, lightheadedness, insomnia, confusion, anxiety, sensitivity to lights and sounds, and unclear thinking."

Losing to Duke tonight oughta produce most of the same effects ...

KaiserUEO said:
Bud Lights starting now, Jack & cokes from 6 on.

Watch out. Beer before liquor never been sicker!!!

Would be a Jack and Coke served in a 55 gallon drum, but since I am at work I am working the Diet Pepsi. Unless I go get the devils juice that is Mt Dew

Funny this was the first thread up when I got to the page. I literally just started sitting outside drinking home made mudslides after a paddle boarding session. I'll switch to the local brew, ironshore bock come game time

Good news is that everything goes well with Whiskey. At least after the first few.

True story, we were training some new bartenders where I worked as a student, showing them how to mix a drink, which glasses were for what, etc. This one cute little girl asked, "What should I do if someone orders a ... um ... like, say ... a scotch and coke?" To which I immediately responded, "Phone security." :) Oh, and she didn't get it.

Last edited:
i do have a 1l. bottle of makers mark red wax seal on that i may break open for a victory toast. caution tho i'm a mean drunk. swing first ask ...

Marsh01 said:
Because man. Were guys. We drink canned cheap beer. Jesus when did college kids and young men turn into women with their chocolate triple ipa pale ale stout? . Gimme a genny light

Drinking miller lite old school cans. Taste better than any fancy beer that costs 10x more.

Because man. Were guys. We drink canned cheap beer. Jesus when did college kids and young men turn into women with their chocolate triple ipa pale ale stout? . Gimme a genny light
I don't drink that...when I drink beer it's Belgian. When I drink booze, it's straight vodka (good vodka though). I can't drink that donkey-tick cheap stuff anymore.

AZOrange said:
I don't drink that...when I drink beer it's Belgian. When I drink booze, it's straight vodka (good vodka though). I can't drink that donkey-tick cheap stuff anymore.

image-1352233461.jpg

AZOrange said:
There is no way it "tastes better".

My motto

"I dont drink cheap beer for the price, i drink it because it tastes good"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online