GameDay in Philly... | Syracusefan.com

GameDay in Philly...

Who would have ever thought Temple would get College gameday, and a primetime abc game.

I'll make the trip to Philly with my brother-in-law to see the Eags play under their new coach DM.

2015 gut punch

temple > Syracuse

wow.

ehh... thats a stretch.

They beat PSU and cake walked into 7-0. They'll come crashing back to earth on Sat and be an afterthought.

I'll take our longterm prospects over temple's right now.

ehh... thats a stretch.

They beat PSU and cake walked into 7-0. They'll come crashing back to earth on Sat and be an afterthought.

I'll take our longterm prospects over temple's right now.
im sorry, but i cant stop laughing.

that is really some of the best shlit ever on here.

theyre undefeated and have gameday at their building and YOU...would rather have 'our longterm prospects' over that.

well alllllriiiigggghhhtttyy then.

not to mention 7-0 and gameday is in your 'prospects'???!!!!

and we are going to exceed that??

based the F on what??

backing into a bowl game with the previous regimes players, a couple of riley dixon fake punts and a concussion prone QB??

please.

theyre undefeated and have gameday at their building and YOU...would rather have 'our longterm prospects' over that.

based the F on what??

backing into a bowl game with the previous regimes players, a couple of riley dixon fake punts and a concussion prone QB??

please.

i think you are going a bit over the top. there's reasons to suggest that cuse has better long term outlook. plus, this post by atl doesnt come close to the one where he suggested that riley dixon threw a haymaker at an lsu defender.

I believe Temple's schedule is ranked 108th in the country.

Temple is having a better SEASON than a number of good programs.

But, hey, the Mets were better than the Yankees this year.

based the F on what??

please.

Temple has a lot of seniors
Temple hasnt played anyone (outside of PSU)
Temple has struggled with UMAss and UCF

Its not like anyone cares about this game. Gameday was at JMU last week. Is JMU better than Cuse? Sometimes timing just puts you in the right place at the right time. It doesnt mean Temple is a soon to be dynasty.

Give me a break.

plus, this post by atl doesnt come close to the one where he suggested that riley dixon threw a haymaker at an lsu defender.

(he did)

Back to the Future II got it wrong. Instead of Cubs Win World Series, it should have been Rutgers and Temple Host Back to Back ABC Primetime games.

No one would have ever believed it.

Oh my God.

The Apocalypse is upon us.

I'm eating nothing but bacon until Saturday night, when surely the world will end.

College Gameday will be at Temple this weekend. Am I living in an alternate universe? If that can happen, there's absolutely no question in my mind we can turn things around, be it this year or next. I feel dirty saying this, but I think I'm rooting for ND this weekend.

I was at College Gameday in Harrisonburg, VA last weekend and it was crazier and a better time than it was when I went to it in Morgantown, WV a couple years back. College Gameday loves going to new places because they really appreciate it. It's definitely possible for Syracuse to get a gameday at some point but we obviously need to improve our record.

I was at College Gameday in Harrisonburg, VA last weekend and it was crazier and a better time than it was when I went to it in Morgantown, WV a couple years back. College Gameday loves going to new places because they really appreciate it. It's definitely possible for Syracuse to get a gameday at some point but we obviously need to improve our record.

I would love for that to happen. Maybe 1 day we'll get our wish.

College Gameday will be at Temple this weekend. Am I living in an alternate universe? If that can happen, there's absolutely no question in my mind we can turn things around, be it this year or next. I feel dirty saying this, but I think I'm rooting for ND this weekend.

It'll be the five Temple fans and 50K Domers...

We've had Game Day at Syracuse.

maxresdefault.jpg

No Fing way! I would love to see Temple knock off ND. What a story that would be...

It'll be the five Temple fans and 50K Domers...

This looks like quite a few more than 5 Temple fans to me at their Penn State opener. My prediction is a sold-out 60/40 crowd for Temple.

55eb93b1ba017.image.jpg