Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13)

WTH!

BT just fed CJ who was...POSTING UP! And he scored!

Who knew we were capable of such things!!

Why do we not go back to CJ i the post?

We hate the post.

At this point that's the only answer that makes sense. We really, really, really just hate it.

Teague — the actual Teague — is kinda doing what we probably thought Dajuan would do this year.

Using his bulk. Playing within his limits... Active...

I hate these type of foul calls. Pitt, Marquette, Villanova, and Uconn body up every cutter, set illegal high screens all game long, hand check, push, clutch, and grab, but rarely get foul calls.

And they call piddly ass touch fouls in our game. Zero consistency in this conference. I doubt we'll see more of the same in the ACC. It will be a welcome change.

We act like we're up 15. We can't just keep jacking up shots. There two bigs are starting to kill on the offensive boards. Does Southerland have a defensive rebound?

What's going on with the grey haired guy in the suit and with walkie talkie who is standing up and walking on the court?

Better be careful on these fast breaks things are getting dirty.

I am following the game via this board and twitter. Have the, apparently clueless, announcers mentioned a leg injury for Christmas? It was on twitter that Rak has something wrong with his leg.

I am following the game via this board and twitter. Have the, apparently clueless, announcers mentioned a leg injury for Christmas? It was on twitter that Rak has something wrong with his leg.

No--haven't heard anything about that in the telecast.

Unruly fans? In Jersey? Who'da thunk it?

Lol no

SH playing dirty...reminds me of that game a few years ago when AO and their big guy got into it, and then we blew them off the court.