Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13)

I am following the game via this board and twitter. Have the, apparently clueless, announcers mentioned a leg injury for Christmas? It was on twitter that Rak has something wrong with his leg.
Doesn't look like it. XMas is in now.

No--haven't heard anything about that in the telecast.

The tweet didn't make it sound like anything serious just something that would be bothersome for him.

Good timeout for us. Some guys starting to look tired, not quite running as hard.

Wouldn't mind seeing a sub or two here.

They gonna make us sweat this one out, banked in 3

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance southerland got accused of cheating off fair on a paper about the 2-3 zone?
He clearly.doesnt understand jt.

All jump shots when we're in the one and one. Keep attacking. We're letting them back in the game. Too much dribble by MCW on that last possession. Play smart and make sure we get great shots every time down.

Up seven points with seven minutes to play. Let the stall begin.

Poorly executed offensive set there. Bail out call that went in our favor.

Whoever said earlier that Teague is playing like what we expected / hoped for from Coleman--good call.

Scrolled back two pages and couldn't find the original post, so apologies for not giving a proper footnote.

Rak is getting shafted on some of these foul calls

You wonder why Keita plays, have you watched Rak the last 5 minutes. He doesn't move his feet on defense. He plays soft.

Just tuned in...any injury to Grant, or is JS just taking all his PT tonight?

You wonder why Keita plays, have you watch Rak the last 5 minutes. He doesn't move his feet on defense. He plays soft.

lol...i thought Rak played well over that stretch. Got called 4 some fouls - but otherwise, fine.

Triche's head is the only thing from keeping him great. His body language has been good all night.

Triche is the key to a deep run, every game will be a rock fight if he struggles

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Triche's head is the only thing from keeping him great. His body language has been good all night.
Great second half player, he pushes shots in the first. I don't get it.