Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread: Syracuse v. Seton Hall (2.16.13)

Whoever said earlier that Teague is playing like what we expected / hoped for from Coleman--good call.

Scrolled back two pages and couldn't find the original post, so apologies for not giving a proper footnote.

Me!!!

Brandon with consecutive shots. 2 and a 3. Noice. Salting this away.

And Grant?

Did they kick JB's dog or something?

Kyrie Irving killing it in the 3-pt contest.

How can we continue to stop attacking the rim. We shot free throws on every foul. We should not take another jump shot.

He was out of it when he missed ft's and a few bunnies. He didn't look into it at all.
there isn't a player aside from triche who hasn't done that tonight. Boeheim is a stubborn man.

Haha, Triche says that Seton Hall has a bad taste of Cuse in they mouth

Anyone else a little shocked that Seton Hall decided not to foul down 9 with almost 40 seconds left, after they had just hit a couple of threes, and given our overall below average free throw shooting this year?

Pope finally graduated after 7 years. He was a royal pain in the butt. Brandon came through tonight. You could tell from the get go he had it tonight. Two huge games next week. Providence is really playing well. We shot very poorly the last time we played them, but Rak had 15. What are the chances that Rak does that again? No Grant in second half and no Cooney the entire game. We need 30000 at the game Wednesday night. Kids don't have school. We have to have both games if we have any shot to win the conference.

Anyone else a little shocked that Seton Hall decided not to foul down 9 with almost 40 seconds left, after they had just hit a couple of threes, and given our overall below average free throw shooting this year?
Definitely... quitters... so Jersey of them.

Definitely... quitters... so Jersey of them.
:rolling:

That was quality. Talked to a few SHU folks before and after game. One pair were in shock that they saw Cuse people from Vermont, saying to me, 'They really drove 4 hours for us? The Hall?' I said back, 'We're Cuse. We're nuts, you gotta know that' etc with a big smile.

Everyone, very cool, and I got to sit next to the entire team or teams of kids that played at halftime. Lots of them rooted for Cuse, but not their parents! Everyone was cordial, even half-drunk yappy McGee tee.

Ran into the same couple from Monticello three times, very cool, knowledgeable SU fans, and even met up with Iommi!

Good win, even though Hall fought back hard a few times in second half.