Games in MSG next week | Syracusefan.com

Games in MSG next week

SUintheVille

Former 'Blue Light Special' Announcer
I know SU plays VT next Wed in MSG. Don't they play a 2nd game, or is it predicated in beating VT? If so, who might that 2nd opponent be? Couldn't find this info.

Thanks.

I know SU plays VT next Wed in MSG. Don't they play a 2nd game, or is it predicated in beating VT? If so, who might that 2nd opponent be? Couldn't find this info.

Thanks.

Duh, never mind. I did not see the "We got the late game Wednesday" thread right below. OK, I looked at the bracket. Sorry about that.

I believe we get the winner of OklaSt and Stanford

They play the late game Wednesday night against Virginia Tech. Stanford is also already packing for MSG
The other side of the bracket is being determined by the Oklahoma State v. UTSA
The winner of the SU - VT game will play the winner of the Stanford -OKSt v. UTSA game on Friday

Not yet ... from what I here UTSA is giving OKSt fits right now ... unless the game is over

The answer is complete ... Oklahoma State going v. Stanford

We'll play the winner of OSU/Stanford if we win, or the loser if we lose ;)

...should be interesting to see just how many points we beat these teams by...it is going to take a really good team on their good night to knock 'Cuse off

I thought it was always a done deal.. we were going win or lose to NYC..

I always love MSG games around Thanksgiving. Makes me drink more with friends.

I thought it was always a done deal.. we were going win or lose to NYC..

Preseason NIT is one of the few tournaments that holds to the true tournament advancement format. If Albany would've beaten us they would have gone to MSG, as opposed to some other preseason tourneys which just advance the big name schools win or lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom