gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ?

did Nassab see any cardinals on that option pitch...lucky it wasnt picked and run in for a TD

Combine this game and basketball starting and you're looking at "crowds" of <35K again. They beg the fans to come out, they put on a great performance and show up for the WVU game - and immediately blow it. You can't cry wolf too many times and expect the fans to keep coming out when one in four games is entertaining.

Antz - have you been paying attention? SU is not a very good team either.
lol but I can dream that we are better than Louisville who has some Terrible losses this year. We always find a way to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another 15 minutes of that and I'm turning this game off

Yup, the team sucks, fire Marrone, we need better recruits, THE SKY IS FALLING! Blah, Blah, Blah.

I hope we don't lose this game. Team is hung over after its Punch Drunk Love with WVA. Still 3 quarters to go.

Yup, the team sucks, fire Marrone, we need better recruits, THE SKY IS FALLING! Blah, Blah, Blah.

I hope we don't lose this game. Team is hung over after its Punch Drunk Love with WVA. Still 3 quarters to go.
heresy!

lol but I can dream that we are better than Louisville who has some Terrible losses this year. We always find a way to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SU found a way to blow the Rutgers game and "finding ways" to beat Tulane, Rhode Island, etc just validates that SU is not good. They should have hammered all of those teams.

did we have practice this week...or were we too involved with treads on the Big12 etc...we look weak, undisciplined and not caring

We better start rolling out Nassib on pass plays. Especially when most of their blitz plays are coming up the middle.

Nassib runs and moves like he is carrying a refrigerator. Sittin duck when pocket breaks dow. He sees the blitz and is ready ti take a knee. He freezes.

Don't lose the faith - last I remember football is played for 4 quarters...and we normally play better from behind and as time goes on.

Screens are definitely the right call. Louisville hasn't been honest on defense, that should remedy the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom