gamethread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread

The rate that we see Personal Fouls...at THIS time of the season...is on the coach.

for the love of god can we get a real offensive coordinator in here? 13-3 run pass? What??

we all know that we're not a power running team..why the hell are we trying so hard over the last three games to be one?

we all know that we're not a power running team..why the hell are we trying so hard over the last three games to be one?

Precisely why I hate this stuff. Look, the cat is out of the bag, we are crap on the outside. Bailey can't get there unless we run him up the gut 12 times to set it up, and when our receivers CAN get free, Ryan can't hit them in a two-foot window. But we don't try anything new either.

USF going for it on 4th down = playing to win. Perhaps we should take a couple notes. Very frustrating.

Put Kinder in! If Nassib can get 8 yards on a scramble then Kinder should get 16.

We need to light a spark under this team, swapping in and out QB's will do this.

I feel like Rob Schneider in the Waterboy ... I just want to belt out ... "Oh no ... we suck again."

This is ridiculous. Offense is completely incompetent. I predict a blowout and board upheaval. Even more so than normal. How can kinder or loeb not be better? We wont even attempt a pass unless it's third and long...and it's not because our run game is any good.

This is ridiculous. Offense is completely incompetent. I predict a blowout and board upheaval. Even more so than normal. How can kinder or loeb not be better? We wont even attempt a pass unless it's third and long...and it's not because our run game is any good.

I just want Kinder in for a few plays a quarter. Just a nice change of pace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom