gamethread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread

My question. Why do we waste the first quarter fuucking around with the power run game?

Because if you really want to give your QB some confidence make him only throw on 3rd and long when the team knows you have to pass. :bang:

Penalties are friggin rediculous. Marrone should have to run laps.

For the first time ever I wonder if Marrone is going to succeed long term. This is pathetic. Hire a special teams coach, this has to be one of the worst off field decisions ever.

Can we draft a guy off the soccer team to punt and kickoff. This bullpucky is absolutely ridiculous incompetance.

Kobena and Flemming about to fight on the side line. Whatever Flemming said you deserve it so just shut up.

For the first time ever I wonder if Marrone is going to succeed long term. This is pathetic. Hire a special teams coach, this has to be one of the worst off field decisions ever.

This isn't about Marrone ... this about player execution ... I can punt a ball further than 11 yards and he doesn't need a specials team coach to teach him that either ... that ball just went through Graham's hands ... assignments are being blown severely ... its execution ... execution ... execution and the guys aren't getting it done. In many instances they are in a position to succeed ... they just aren't getting it done.

This isn't about Marrone ... this about player execution ... I can punt a ball further than 11 yards and he doesn't need a specials team coach to teach him that either ... that ball just went through Graham's hands ... assignments are being blown severely ... its execution ... execution ... execution and the guys aren't getting it done. In many instances they are in a position to succeed ... they just aren't getting it done.

Exactly, we need play makers.

We needed that flag. The football gods want us to win.

If they truly do then BJ Daniels will do his customary ... lets throw 5 ints after halftime type of performance.

Graham stopped his route short on both missed passes. Not just the possible TD.

Graham, you know how to negate your speed...stop running. Son of a...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom