Gardner had 0 fouls | Syracusefan.com

Gardner had 0 fouls

He played like a man not a JV team like our guys.

If DC were 1/2 the player Gardener is right now we'd be a lot better.

v
He played like a middle aged man who has to push off and go over the top for positioning.

If this game was played in the 1990s Marquette would've been down to 3 walk ons on the court.

Destroying. The. Game. At every level.

Nothing like knocking a guy into next week in the paint for a no call but blowing the whistle on a guy who barley touches a three point shooters hand after the ball has left his hand.

But he's fat.

Did everyone miss that, but me? It's not PC to call fouls on a fat kid.

Simpletons.

More than once tonight our defenders were standing with hands up straight and got called for foul when the shooter bodied into them.
Gotta be tough on the players when they play textbook D like they are coached to and still get called for a foul.

More than once tonight our defenders were standing with hands up straight and got called for foul when the shooter bodied into them.
Gotta be tough on the players when they play textbook D like they are coached to and still get called for a foul.

Yeah, and one time we had four defenders surrounding him and he got rewarded for trying to take a shot he never should have attempted. Guess if you weigh 290, you don't have to foul anybody -- just stand there and let opposing players bounce of of you. P.S.: We can now answer that earlier question: What one player does the Orange need to be competitive -- Davante Gardner!!-VBOF

Reactions: cto
Agreed.

He also has probably 40 pounds on Baye and James, who stood no chance of boxing out that wooley mammoth.

This game is a joke. Sat was a joke. Gimme Roy Williams and not some 3 stooges extra and let's run up and down the court.
You know when I watch ACC teams play it looks like the offensive side of the court has soooo much space. It's like they are playing on a bigger court with all this extra space.

You know when I watch ACC teams play it looks like the offensive side of the court has soooo much space. It's like they are playing on a bigger court with all this extra space.

And I don't know what just frustrated me more: watching the Orange tick away control of the game TWICE or watching a few minutes of the following KU/ISU game where NOBODY seemed to be playing defense. If Southerland had the space those two teams were giving each other, he'd hit six for six! I'm tired of watching SU players getting mugged every night...bring on the ACC!-VBOF

The foul differential was absurd tonight. Say what you will about Triche and friends but if it was anywhere near parity we win with ease. Seven foul shots vs. Thirty-five? What??

The denial stage is at least setting in, soon we can get to acceptance that we lose because we play poorly and not well enough to win.

The denial stage is at least setting in, soon we can get to acceptance that we lose because we play poorly and not well enough to win.

Shafer would have given those refs an earful.

Sorry but if you blame the refs for a loss, I mean REALLY blame the refs for a loss...you do what you gotta do tiger.

Sorry but if you blame the refs for a loss, I mean REALLY blame the refs for a loss...you do what you gotta do tiger.

Close games are won and lost for more than one reason. A -28 discrepancy, (-26 in the second half), in free throws attempted in a 3 point loss seems somehow relevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom