Garrett Williams and Field Turf | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams and Field Turf

I think if he does play it will be in rotation with Johnson. We need duce back on the other side and we need for him to not bite on a double move because that has been showing up on film and DJ can definitely exploit that.
Last year, definitely. Has he bit on that this year?

I think if he does play it will be in rotation with Johnson. We need duce back on the other side and we need for him to not bite on a double move because that has been showing up on film and DJ can definitely exploit that.

Yup. This.

Last season also - the TD's he gave up, were ALL on double moves.

He bit pretty hard on one vs. State, but I think the throw was off.

Yup. This.

Last season also - the TD's he gave up, were ALL on double moves.

He bit pretty hard on one vs. State, but I think the throw was off.
There was one or maaayybe 2 others this year. Just can't recall off memory.

He's good, and will be plus starter next year, but I would prefer to roll with our best players.
Of course me too as we are decimated on D but at a minimum this kid can play

He's good, and will be plus starter next year, but I would prefer to roll with our best players.
Think Zeek (guess thats what the team calls him) seems like a big moment/let me at ‘em kid. I have some faith

I honestly think they don't know right this minute if Williams will play or if he won't.
yep my orthopedic brain reading between the lines and seeing how his leg swept into Mikels makes me think either deep fibula bruise or deep thigh bruise, which is a total day to day deal. And anyone who has had one knows you can be crippled by it today and then with intensive therapy have a good enough recovery to be ready to go tommorow. Problem, of course, would be if it get smacked again, it's just brutal to fight through.

Good news though is if it was anything more like a fractured fibula he would have said he's done for the year with a lower body injury, he'll be back if not for this game (and it's one of the above) then the next for sure. Here's hoping the training staff is working on him 3x/day and he gets back this week.

Dino is playing three card monte this week. Who the f knows. If he can go great, if not there are five more games to play that are ALL easier than this one.

They have done a good job of managing the roster, if there is significant risk that his injury would be extended by him playing this week, sit him
Agree 100%

Dino is playing three card monte this week. Who the f knows. If he can go great, if not there are five more games to play that are ALL easier than this one.

They have done a good job of managing the roster, if there is significant risk that his injury would be extended by him playing this week, sit him

I disagree. You win this game and you’re in the drivers seat to winning the division. It has to be all hands on deck to try and win this game.

I think having Lowery available is huge, he has been getting better every week.
Is he available? I didn’t catch it? Just by watching his reaction I was thinking season ender.

What about Duce? I know he didn’t finish the game. Think he was trying to play through an ankle sprain but eventually came out. He was dancing well in the locker room after so hopefully he will be as close to 100% as possible on Saturday especially if GW can’t play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom