Gasparilla Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Gasparilla Bowl

Or how about the Snapper Gasparilla Bowl. Really cut them where it hurts
Or, if they can convince Hanna-Barbera to become the new sponsor, they could call it the Magilla Gorilla Gasparilla Bowl.

9C285813-6F98-4834-AC2B-12D250A892FD.jpeg

On the plus side...maybe they move the game back over to St Pete. Much, much better bar and restaurant scene within blocks of The Trop.

All Dale Mabry offers is Mons Venus...hmmm on 2nd thought

Seriously, St Pete is the way to go...all the visitors stay on or near the beaches.

What’s the over/under on this happening again by the end of June? I’m looking at you Belk Bowl.

On the plus side...maybe they move the game back over to St Pete. Much, much better bar and restaurant scene within blocks of The Trop.

All Dale Mabry offers is Mons Venus...hmmm on 2nd thought

Seriously, St Pete is the way to go...all the visitors stay on or near the beaches.
Sign me up for that bowl lol

What’s the over/under on this happening again by the end of June? I’m looking at you Belk Bowl.
I saw on Twitter someone suggested it be renamed the Big Ass Fan Bowl

Perfect

Perfect

Wow that would be perfect. Should have a contest for the Biggest Ass Fanbase

Last edited:
Things just haven't been the same since the Beef O'Brady's days... sigh.

Bowls in Florida in December are fun.....hope we can experience that again this year

Perfect

They’re holding out for a bowl game in (choose the funnier of Nebraska and Milwaukee).

If there was a Flatulence Bowl instead of the GAS perilla Bowl, I can think of a team that would be in the running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom