2024 bowl projections thread | Syracusefan.com

2024 bowl projections thread

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Kyle McCord is a forgotten man already

All the preseason lists for top ten or even top 15 returning QBs don't even list him

Brett McMurphy has SU missing a bowl game this season. I strongly disagree. He has two ACC teams in the Sun Bowl, though, so what does he know?

I think he knows some stuff.

He broke a story a day or two ago that said that for several reasons, teams that just left the P12 are expected to continue to fill P12 slots in bowl games until the current bowl affiliations expire in 2025.

I am expecting 7-5/8-4 lower than what is expected here but if no bowl with this schedule… not good.

Let’s see what the final roster going into fall camp looks like before we start worrying about bowl projections.

I'd like to know his reasoning behind having UNC play Cal in the Sun Bowl. Is it just because they don't play in the regular season or did he mess up?

I'd like to know his reasoning behind having UNC play Cal in the Sun Bowl. Is it just because they don't play in the regular season or did he mess up?
SUtomcat dealt with that above. Cal gets to fill a PAC10 ghost spot.

That Crawford guy at 247 who has been hating on us forever has us playing Memphis in the Fenway Bowl. If that guy has us bowling at all that means we are winning big this year

Like that national media still has modest expectations for the program (which is to be expected)

Easy motivation to surprise people this year