GaTech opens -6.5…. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

GaTech opens -6.5….

After a little movement in our favor early in the week, there seems so be some homeostasis at -6.5 across the board

I just do not see us winning this game, hopefully i am wrong but Ga Tech is in must win mode to go to a bowl, which would be a hell of a coaching job by that staff, no way they beat Georgia so this is their chance. Then it all comes down to a horrible Wake forest team that is "lost" according to their coach. Will 6-6 possibly 7-6 let Dino keep his job, I hope not but I believe he will be here next year.

Anybody can win this game. There’s no reason to think GT has any advantage that we don’t have in another area. Their offense can score; our passing D has been shaky at times and our tackling seems to be adding up in the missed tackles category but GT probably won’t stop our running offense assuming we don’t try to fool ourselves. This’ll be like the BC game with more scoring IMO.

Or we could get blown out. Who knows lol.

GT has more speed in key spots. Its too bad we dont really have a pass rush at all to speed things up. If we go blitz heavy that just makes the deep ball worse for us.

Dino actually never faced the GT triple option but go ahead.

Oh Scott Shafer's snow in Georgia comment then getting shallacked.

Memories...

After a little movement in our favor early in the week, there seems so be some homeostasis at -6.5 across the board

disrespect-kevin-hart.gif

It can't get any worse than the last time we played GT down there right?
That was the worst game that I've ever been to.
Due to the weather and their performance, it was the only SU game that I've ever walked out of.
Back to the tailgate & some adult beverages it was.

Just know that TexanMark and I will be there with some other posters and ensure that this game will be much better.

Looking forward to some more Orange trickery on Saturday and a W. :)

Villari was all everything in HS to the point he had a ton of offers and picked Michigan. He can throw the ball well enough to keep GT honest. Other than that just run the ball down their throats as they dont do well against it.
Villari did not have a ton of offers. Michigan was his only P5 offer. We didn’t even offer him.

He was a relatively late add by Michigan and I’m not sure if it was because they whiffed on other QB prospects or took a flyer on him due to his athleticism.

Took +6.5 early in week and now I’m selling myself on the moneyline. Ready to get hurt again

That was the worst game that I've ever been to.
Due to the weather and their performance, it was the only SU game that I've ever walked out of.
Back to the tailgate & some adult beverages it was.

Just know that TexanMark and I will be there with some other posters and ensure that this game will be much better.

Looking forward to some more Orange trickery on Saturday and a W. :)
Yep I was there as well and gone at halftime, did the same thing

Which GT shows up.. The always seem to score and get big plays but about half the time they dont play any D and they turn it over

I could see us running for 300 and losing 30-24.

We need them to make some mistakes.

Which GT shows up.. The always seem to score and get big plays but about half the time they dont play any D and they turn it over

I could see us running for 300 and losing 30-24.

We need them to make some mistakes.
They do play up or down to their competition so that bodes well for us

They have lots of talent. We need to punch early and the D really has to step up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom