General Fantasy Football Talk | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

General Fantasy Football Talk

We just started doing keepers and draft pick trades this year, it's a lot of fun.

Keepers and trading future draft picks are great when it's a committed, hard core league.

Jekelish - good luck this year. If you shopped Rodgers, I think you could have gotten more or you could have received similar value for Kaepernick. I think your Eagle love zeroed you in on McCoy. :)

We do keepers, and Rodgers has been a keeper of mine for three or four years. It was a sad, sad day, but again, I think I bolstered my RB and WR without losing much at QB.

I've never finished outside of the top 4 in this league, and even the fourth place finish was only once in the 8 years we've been doing it (out of 12 teams) so hopefully this will just prove to be another savvy front office move by the Cobra Kai.

I guess I missed this thread when it came out originally, but I think I might do it. For this year it has to be a win, since i think Kapernick is really good (probably not as good as Rodgers, but still great) but I guess the issue comes up with keeping guys later.

What kind of RB do yout hink you could move Kapernick for? I play in a 10 team league and trading QB's is tough, in a 12 teamer you might be able to get something good for Kapernick.

I would be a little worried with the workload McCoy got in week 1, but for just one year, he should be fine.

Edit: Missed the part where you said youd id the trade.

So last week, James Jones had 0 catches and I benched him this week. Naturally, he has 152 receiving yards in the first half today.

In my defense, who would I bench, Reggie Wayne? AJ Green? Vincent Jackson?

But still. That's the hard part about owning a Packers receiver, you never know who will have a huge game from one week to the next.

So last week, James Jones had 0 catches and I benched him this week. Naturally, he has 152 receiving yards in the first half today.

In my defense, who would I bench, Reggie Wayne? AJ Green? Vincent Jackson?

But still. That's the hard part about owning a Packers receiver, you never know who will have a huge game from one week to the next.

Same...luckily I have Julio Jones, Randall Cobb, and Ahmad Bradshaw in the spots I would've played him at, so it could be worse.

I hate FF a lot. Calvin Johnson was tackled what like 109 times at the 1yd line last year the one time I had him? Of course he's going to have like 20 tds this yr; why wouldn't he.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom