Geno Thorpe - COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Geno Thorpe - COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

im-so-excited-4rzgg5.jpg

Great news! Really excited about this year even though I'm sure there will be some bumps and a learning curve I like the young core we have mixed in now with geno who seems to be a heck of a young man with leadership skills and a couple studs in battle and TT (just gotta get his defense to be mediocre at best) cuse is looking good moving forward but we HAVE to lock in some talent for the 18 class...at least now we can focus full steam ahead on that and can forget about this crapshoot waiting game on ayala. Kid got some terrible advice from his aau coaches if u ask me but to each their own. Not sure how u pass up playing at cuse to play prep another year but then again I'm a cuse nut and think it's the greatest school in the world! LGO!!!!

No surprise once he got the offer. Good job Griff and co.

Now a starting lineup of Thorpe, Battle, Brissett/Marek, Moyer/Brissett, TT has a shot to be pretty good. If TT gives more defensive effort and is passable there, we have a shot to be pretty solid on that end too.

And here's Geno Cuse Nation...

This picture makes me much more excited about landing him. Granted, he's not repping a great metal band, but at least Metallica is decent. We're going to have to introduce him to Gojira. #metal

This picture makes me much more excited about landing him. Granted, he's not repping a great metal band, but at least Metallica is decent. We're going to have to introduce him to Gojira. #metal

I dunno, I thought Rak had the worst hair cut Ive ever seen but now he has some competition...

Reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated - maybe even premature.

So, many of you know that there is a history of us getting important recruits to commit on days that my husband has surgery. There have been 3 so far, all last summer. So, on Wednesday night my husband got the call from the Dr. that he needed another kidney stone surgery, and guess what...it was this morning and commit #4 on a surgery day has arrived. Hopefully my husband has gotten us through a slump and his "talents" will not be needed any longer, lol!!!

I'll volunteer to break legs for more surgeries. ;)

I saw Gojira open for Metallica. Good musically but hated the vocals. Edit: maybe they opened for Maiden? Not sure but I think it was Metallica.

Thorpe in Orange is music to my ears (tried to get it on track, o79).

So, many of you know that there is a history of us getting important recruits to commit on days that my husband has surgery. There have been 3 so far, all last summer. So, on Wednesday night my husband got the call from the Dr. that he needed another kidney stone surgery, and guess what...it was this morning and commit #4 on a surgery day has arrived. Hopefully my husband has gotten us through a slump and his "talents" will not be needed any longer, lol!!!
Don't risk it. Schedule another surgery as soon as possible. The football team could use some help as well.

So pumped about this commitment! I know there are questions about the team, but I feel like this is a complete team at the Guard, Forward & Center positions with depth, more so than last year's squad. As an Orange fan, the excitement of what COULD BE is really fun.

Last edited:
Fultz team lost to Yale. A great pt guard from a p-5 conference should never lose to Yale. Fultz must suck. He probably isn't much better than Howard. Howard has never lost to Yale.

Your right, and he should have and that does show there is more to the argument than just the record. If it was just the record and his numbers were excellent then I'd probably let it go, but with the numbers and the record it raises the eyebrows a little.

I want Thorpe in orange and we do need him but his impact is debatable.

Wow dude, your reading comprehension is far far better than you let on with that post responding to me.

Think what's in bold clearly wouldn't describe Fultz would it, but that doesn't help whatever agenda you have does it?

What is in bold says, and I'll break it down because I guess the sentence is too difficult for you.

"If it was just the record" <-------- this means if it was just USF's record, or with you bringing up Fultz Washington's record. Key word is "just"

"and his numbers were excellent" <---------- this means that if the initial statement went along with excellent numbers which I think Fultz did, but Thorpe did not.

You can burn the red shirt mid season.
I was just going to ask that. That is what I thought. I went to a D3 school but I know guys on the baseball team who redshirted and then would have to come off it middle of the year due to injury.

It'll be interesting how JB finds his 7 players. I'd love him to play 9 but, well, you know that ain't happenin'.

I think with the way things shake out player wise we go 8 this year. Battle and Thompson are obviously in the rotation, we have 3 forwards who I believe will all be too good not to play, after that we need a backup center and 2 guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom