George McDonald Wr Coach | Syracusefan.com

George McDonald Wr Coach

812C0923-7987-4128-805F-1A06F5D5BEF6.jpeg

I remember there was some things said when he left, I just cant remember exactly what? Anyone care to refresh my memory for me please?

I remember there was some things said when he left, I just cant remember exactly what? Anyone care to refresh my memory for me please?

I think most of what he said was after being demoted. He said he would have never come to SU in the first place if he thought he would only be given a year and a half etc. honestly can’t remember what he said after leaving town but the Bye Felicia meme referenced above was sent by him after we lost to them in 2015. He is a weenie and most of his big recruits had no prayer of qualifying and never did

I think most of what he said was after being demoted. He said he would have never come to SU in the first place if he thought he would only be given a year and a half etc. honestly can’t remember what he said after leaving town but the Bye Felicia meme referenced above was sent by him after we lost to them in 2015. He is a weenie and most of his big recruits had no prayer of qualifying and never did

Thanks. It was the bye felicia comment I was trying to remember. Big time weenie. Hell of a recruiter-horrible play caller. Guy deserves any trolling he may get on social media from cuse fans imo .

This thread would have been infinitely more satisfying if the running and receiving stats were reversed.

So I shouldn't mention that he did recruit Ish?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom